A Troublesome Kick

The Dark Is Dangerous, Leave and Keep Shining

Min POV

Hmph that jerk, he shouldn’t have mentioned it like that! I got to the office. After I finished getting ready the dance, the front desk called, “They’re here.”

Time to go again; I put on my wig and male clothing. You can do this, they won’t find out! I went into to their practice room. They were still stretching. “Morning. Let’s get started with the dance.” I said.

“Don’t we need the music, I mean it is better to practice with music,” said Sungyeol.

“I’m still finishing that up, for now let’s start the dance.” They all agreed. “So we’re gonna start in a V shape.” I placed them all in their positions. I taught Myungsoo and Sunggyu their part, then Hoya and Sungjong theirs, and then the others too. So far so good.

This kept going well until we got to the main dance. Only a few could do it. I was quite amazed they were able to learn everything so fast up to this point. “Ok no problem, let’s go through this again.” After a while, they all got it except Woohyun. He looked a bit upset, maybe because he was the only one who couldn’t do it.

 “This is good for today; we’ve already finished about a quarter of the dance.” They were all happy and started leaving, but Woohyun didn’t move. “Don’t worry about it; we’ll work on it more tomorrow.” I said to him.

“Actually if you have time today, could you please help me with it?”

“Sure,” I smiled. Wow he really wants to learn it well.

The step involved the leg to kick up and turn your body around. He couldn’t do this part right. “Try it like this, you have to do it swiftly” I demonstrated.

He tried and tried, but just couldn’t do it.

“Ahh!!!” He angrily kicked his leg up attempting again. Hitting me in the leg and knocking me to the floor. “Ah sorry! Are you okay?”

“Yeah I’m fine…” Truthfully my leg was hurting so bad, he kicked it right in the front where there’s only bone. “We’ll stop here today.” I went back to my basement and changed. As I was about to go home, I felt a sharp pain in my leg. It’s nothing; I’ll just walk it off.

It was crowded in the roads today; I trudged on through the crowd. My leg was knocked several times, but I just dealt with the pain. It’ll just make my leg heal faster and get stronger, I thought.

I reached a clearer road, when I stumbled a little. “Geez this leg, what’s wrong with you, it was only a small kick.” I mumbled. I continued home, I reached the crossroad. Good I’m almost there. I took one step and my leg completely gave out. I knelt in the snow; the pain was too much to bear. I tried standing back up, but I was unable to.

“Are you ok?” a voice called out.

It was Woohyun. He was probably coming home after our extra practice. He knelt down next to me. “I saw you stumbling for a while now, you look hurt.”

“Oh it’s nothing.” I tried to stand again, but failed, falling back to the ground.

“You’re obviously injured.” He grabbed my shoulders, helping me back up.

“...Thanks, I’ll be going now.”

He pulled me towards the left road.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Well I can’t let a person who can’t even stand go home all alone.”

“But my house in on the upper road.” I pointed.

“If you can’t walk, how are you going to do anything in your house?”

“Huh??” He looked down and blushed.

“Just come to our house.”

WHAT!?!

------

I had a lot of fun writing this chapter! Woohyun finally got to come into the story!! What could possibly happen next? What will Myungsoo say? And what about Sunggyu? So many questions!

btw listening to Sunggyu's solo 'Because' right now, I love it every time I hear it~