Connecting The Dots

The Dark Is Dangerous, Leave and Keep Shining

Myungsoo POV

After playing around for a while longer, we all got tired. Min fell asleep first. We all gathered around.

“She must be tired after today.” Hoya said.

“But can you believe what she said, it was so sad…” said Sungjong.

“I know, I wonder how she grew up.” Sungyeol pondered.

“I hope she’s living well these days.” Dongwoo sat next to her.

“She gets hurt a lot.” Woohyun thought.

“She always rejects kindness and care.” Sunggyu added.

“Maybe she’s never received any.” I said. We all got silent.

 

“We have to make sure to take care of her!” Sungjong suggested.

“Of course, she’s our friend!” Dongwoo agreed. “Well we should sleep too then.”

“Yeah.” Sungjong sat on one side of Min, and Dongwoo was on the other.

“Hey move.” I wanted to sit next to her.

“We don’t know what kind of things you would next to her, so we’ll sleep here tonight.” Sungjong teased.

“I wouldn’t do anything! How could I do something in her sleep, that’s… bad.”

“Well just in case, go over there.” Dongwoo lay down. These guys!

“By the way Sungjong since when have you had Min-ah’s number?” I didn’t forget yet.

“I think since that night you and Sunggyu Hyung got drunk.”

“Ah me too.” Said the rest of the guys.

“ALL of you have it!?!”

“Yeah, of course!” I never knew about any of this! “Don’t worry L, we only text her every now and then.”

“WHAT!?! You guys text her!?!”

“Have you never done that?” Sungjong questioned me.

“Oh and sometimes she texts us too~” Sungyeol teased. It’s like they're stabbing me…

 

Min POV

*yawn* I woke up. “Hmm~” I looked around. Everyone else was still asleep. It’s Monday right? I should probably go. I checked my phone it was only 4 am.

“Min-ah? *yawn* Are you leaving at this time??” It was Sunggyu.

“No I just woke up is all.”

“You should go back to sleep then.” He lay back down.

“But I can’t fall back asleep now…” He came over, stepping over Dongwoo.

“Let’s talk then. Those cuts from the other day, did you really get them from falling debris? For them to have 4 lines in a row, that’s quite a coincidence.”

“Yeah I got them at work, it was an accident.” Is he onto something?

 

Sunggyu POV

“But for them to be placed so perfectly, it’s a little strange right?” I know she’s hiding something and I’m gonna get it out of her today. I’ve been noticing A LOT of strange things about her lately. I don’t know why, but I keep thinking she has something to do with Hyun Su. There are a lot of similarities between them; they have to be related in some way.

“I guess it is a little strange.” She replied.

“So where do you work again?”

“I already told you, somewhere around here.” She’s doing it again.

“Why do you always get defensive when it comes to your work?”

“Can’t I have a personal life?”

“Yes, but we are all your friends, you know what we do, so it’s only fair that you tell me.” I won’t be letting you off like that tonight Min.

“You guys are famous, everyone knows you.”

“I suppose… Min-ah do you think I’m stupid?”

“Occasionally.”

“Haha I mean do you think I don’t realize something is wrong with you and your work.”

 

Min POV

Oh God, I can tell he’s not going to let me off today. Why couldn’t I have gone back to sleep!?!

“Min-ah, do you have a brother?”

“Not that I know of.” Just calmly answer all his questions, it’ll be fine.

“Really I know this kid; he’s really similar to you in some ways.”

“Really? Well I don’t have a brother.”

“Is that so? You know he had scratches just like you the other day. He said a cat did it, but aren’t cats hands small? There’s no way a cat could have done that.” How much has he figured out?!

“That’s true.”

“That kid is so funny, you know he always calls me using –shi like you?”

“Ahaha really?” Please stop!!!

“Yeah and his eyes are even the same shape as yours along with his figure.”

He knows.

“Min-ah, are you by chance Hyun Su?”