A Sleepless Night

The Dark Is Dangerous, Leave and Keep Shining

Min POV

“Just come to our house.” Woohyun said. He was blushing.

“WHAT!?! No really I’m fine! I pushed him away, but I started falling backwards.

He grabbed my arm and caught me by the waist bringing me in close to him. His face was so red, not that mine wasn’t.

“S-See…Why don’t you just stay at our house tonight?” I can’t let them find out who I am. But I can’t even move without his support…

“O-Ok. Thank you.”

“N-No problem.” He seems very nervous too. We both looked down and didn’t move at all. “Um…let’s go then.”

“Y-Yeah.” He let go of my waist and held my shoulder and moved his hand up from my arm to my hand. We both looked in different directions all the way to his house.

We went in. His house looked kind of small, like mine. “Woohyun! What took you so long?” Sunggyu came out of a room. Our eyes met.

“Hyung, help me, she’s injured.” Woohyun said.

“What happened? You didn’t fight off a group of drunks did you?” Sunggyu asked.

“We can ask her later, just bring a chair hyung.” Sunggyu went into another room.

I could hear him say, “Hoya get up, I need that chair.” He came back. “Here sit down.” While Woohyun maneuvered me around to sit in the chair, Hoya, Dongwoo, and Sungjong came out of their rooms.

 

“So what happened?” asked Sunggyu.

“I just got injured on the job.” I technically wasn’t lying.

“Where do you work a construction lot!?” Whoa why’s he so angry…

“Hyung, don’t yell at her…” Sungjong whispered.

“How bad is it?” Sunggyu asked.

“She can’t stand.” Woohyun said.

“Let me see your leg.” Sunggyu knelt down, folded my jean up, revealing a huge dark purple mark. “Oh god….how could you just ignore this!?!”

I didn’t even know it was this bad.

“I’ll get some ice, take her to my room.” Woohyun and Hoya helped me to a bed to stretch my leg out. Sunggyu came back with ice and bandages. He sat next to me, giving me a bag of ice. “So where do you really work?” Sunggyu questioned.

“Oh around here.” I can’t tell him.

“Just tell me.” He sounded more stern.

“No.” He looked straight at me.

“Why do you work in some kind of illegal club!?”

“No! I just don’t want to tell you!”

“Tch.” He looked really annoyed.

“….I’m sorry…I really can’t tell you...”

“You probably have your circumstances. But when L gets home, he’ll demand an answer.”

“Why?” The others giggled.

“Are you that clueless?” As Sunggyu bandaged my leg up, Myungsoo came in, “What are you all doing?” He saw my leg and got all wide eyed. “Min-ah are you okay!? What happened!?”

“Haha I’ve been getting that question a lot today,” I joked.

“What are you saying, this looks serious!!” he yelled.

“Don’t worry L; we all helped her out while you were gone.” Dongwoo said with a smile.

“She’ll have to stay here tonight, she can barely stand.” Sunggyu said as he finished bandaging me up.

“Of course, but who’s room is she sleeping in?” Sungyeol asked.

They all went silent.

“She can stay in my room since I’m the only one who has my own room." We all looked at Sunggyu.

Everyone remained silent.

“Ok,” said Myungsoo. “Let’s all go to sleep now and let her rest.”

Everyone left and it was just me and Sunggyu.

“What are you doing? Lie down and go to sleep.” He ordered.

Sleeping in a room with a boy, the room felt so…awkward… He turned off the light, laid on the floor next to me, and said, “Good night.”