Another Boyfriend?

The Dark Is Dangerous, Leave and Keep Shining

Sunggyu POV

I kept her close to me until she stopped crying.

“Sunggyu…you’re not going to tell the others about this are you?” she said.

“You don’t want me to, so I won’t.”

“Thank you.” She pulled away from me.

“But why don’t you try and escape this place?”

“I used to try a lot, but they would always find me and hurt me until I couldn’t leave anymore.”

“How about going to the police.” This sounds too horrible to casually discuss.

“They never believed me even when I was badly hurt, or maybe the boss just bribed them. She does have the power.”

“This probably isn’t the ideal place to talk about this. I should go before someone else comes.”

“Yeah. You go out, I'll leave later.”

“Do you still have to work?”

“Yeah, didn’t you see the note? It was for another bands comeback.”

“I can wait for you?”

“No it’s ok, you should just go home.”

“Ok then. I’ll see you tomorrow.” I carefully left undetected. I can’t believe I was right about it all. I want to know more about Min. I want to make her keep smiling. I want to protect her.

 

Min POV

He knows everything now…if he never talks about it in the company, it should be ok.

I worked a bit on the new comeback for a different group, then walked back home. When I got to the crossroad, Sunggyu was there.

“I thought you would never come back! You took so long!” he yelled.

“Didn’t I tell you to go home?” I was surprised.

“I couldn’t just go back after everything that happened.” He started walking over.

“And what do you plan on doing about it?” He was in front of me.

“We should go and get something to eat, my treat.”

“Ok, let’s go.” He looked confused.

“Why are you accepting my generosity? You usually argue forever.”

“I’m making an exception for you today.”

“What, have we gotten closer?” He laughed while we walked back into the city.

.

“So what do you wanna eat?” he asked.

“Anything’s fine with me, you choose.”

“You’re the hungry one. Don’t pretend I didn’t hear your stomach rumbling to whole way here!”

“Fine fine, let’s get dukbokki!” I led him to the usual stand I buy from. The Ajumma looked up.

“Oh you’re here again! I haven’t seen you in a while!” Sunggyu and I sat down at the stools.

“Two servings of dukbokki please.” I told her. She kept staring at Sunggyu.

“So you’ve got a new boyfriend?” she suddenly said.

“What!? No he’s just a very good friend!” I quickly said.

“Yeah Ajumma, I could never like this one!” Sunggyu yelled.

“Oh he’s just another gorgeous friend, like the last one?” She said.

“The last one?” Sunggyu looked at me.

“Ah that was different!” I answered Ajumma.

“Wait who else have you come here with?” Sunggyu inquired.

“Just Myungsoo one time.”

“Ha! They were like a newly married couple! They even shared the seat and fed each other!”

“Ajumma why do you have to say all this right now!!” Sunggyu just stared at me in disbelief.

“You…you don’t seem like you would be the type to do that.” He said.

“It was a different situation.” Ajumma handed us the dukbokki. I was about to eat when Sunggyu took my serving. He held a piece of dukbokki up to me.

“Here, have some.” He said with an alluring smile.

“YAH!! Don’t do that!!” I grabbed my serving back.

“Haha just messing with you.” If I didn’t know he was joking, I might’ve actually eaten it.

We finished our food. As we were leaving Ajumma yelled to Sunggyu, “Make sure you don’t let her get away! She always comes here alone!!” Sunggyu put his arm around my shoulder.

“Don’t worry Ajumma, I’ll take good care of her!”

“Yah! Sunggyu-shi don’t pretend like we’re actually dating!” I pushed his arm away.

“Always so serious!” He pinched my cheeks. We walked until we got to the crossroad.

“I guess I’ll be going then.” I said.

“I’ll see you tomorrow jagiya!” He hugged me.

“Stop joking about that!!” He just laughed as he left. I walked home feeling a little warm.

------

Aw Sunggyu wants to look after Min. Min seems to have a tiny bit of feeling for Sunggyu. What could this lead to?

Please keep commenting, subscribing, and reading ^__^