Not That Gross Cherry Medicine Oppa!

The Dark Is Dangerous, Leave and Keep Shining

Myungsoo POV

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER!?! I saw Sunggyu leaning closer to Min as she backed into the wall. I ran in, kicked Sunggyu away, and sat down in between them, blocking him from Min.

“L!!” Sunggyu looked at me. I faced Min.

“Are you ok Min-ah? Hyung didn’t do anything to you right?”

“He was trying to give me that gross stuff!” Gross stuff?? When I came in he was going close to her face… does she mean a KISS!?!

“Hyung!! How could you try something like that just because no one was home!?!” I shrieked.

“What are you talking about!?! I was just trying to feed her this medicine!! She’s sick!” He held a spoon and medicine bottle up.

“But I don’t want it, it’ll taste bad!” Min wailed. It was just medicine. Thank god… she got me all worked up. But she’s sick? I didn’t know…

“She has to eat or she won’t get better, but she keeps running away.” Sunggyu poured more into the spoon. “Now come here and eat it.” Min grabbed my shoulders, blocking Sunggyu with my body.

“Hyung let me try.” I suggested. “Here Min-ah don’t you want to get better?” I tried feeding her, but she turned away.

“I’ll get better by myself, I don’t need medicine.”

“But you’ll get better faster this way.” I tried again.

“If we all play a game, maybe I’ll eat it.” She suggested. We sat down in a circle, Sunggyu dealt out some cards to play with. As we were about to start, Sunggyu leaned over and whispered in my ear, “Let her win and give her the medicine.”

We started playing and me and Sunggyu started making a lot of ‘mistakes’ causing her to win.

“Yay I won!” She cheered.

“Time for your medicine!~” Sunggyu sang.

“Why? I won.” She said blankly. Me and Sunggyu looked at each other then smiled back at Min.

“Let’s play another round!” We both said happily. This time we completely annihilated Min.

“Oh look who won this time, me!” Sunggyu said fakely. “I guess you’ll have to eat the medicine.” He went towards her. I held her still by the shoulders.

Hurry Hyung, just put it in !!” I yelled. She fought back so hard! Maybe she really hates the taste of medicine.

“But I don’t need it Oppa!!”

“Faster Hyu--- OPPA!?!?” I let go of Min and immediately Sunggyu. “Why’s she calling you Oppa!?!” I shrieked.

“I don’t know either, she’s been calling me that all day!"

“You obviously did something! Girls don’t just go from saying –shi to oppa naturally in one day!!”

 

Sunggyu POV

“I didn’t do anything! But we have to give her the medicine before her fever goes back up!” I pushed him off and started looking for Min. “Look what you did, she’s hiding now!!” I yelled at L.

“Well sorry.” He said with attitude. We looked for Min, but couldn’t find her anywhere. The front door was still locked, so she’s still here. We looked for an hour, but’ still couldn’t find her. I opened the closet door, finally finding her. She was asleep sitting against the wall.

“L! L!” I whispered.

“You found her!” He whispered back.

“Bring the medicine.” Ah…I won’t be able to feed it to her in her sleep.

“Ok one sec--- wait. You’re not planning on doing one of those medicine kisses that they do in dramas are you!?! I won’t let you!” He pulled me away from her.

“What the heck are you saying!” I slapped the back of his head. “Just get me the thermometer.”

I checked her temperature. It was back to a normal healthy temperature.

“Looks like we won’t need the medicine anymore.”