What's Done Is Done.

The Dark Is Dangerous, Leave and Keep Shining

Min POV

I made sure to get to work early so I wouldn’t run into Sunggyu and Infinite today. I put on my wig and everything and went to the practice room. I opened the door. They were all practicing the dance.

“Morning Hyung!” Woohyun yelled out.

“Morning.” I glanced at Sunggyu. He wasn’t paying attention, good. “Ok were going to go to the set of the video today and run through everyone’s parts.” We went down to the set. Sunggyu doesn’t seem like he’s going to say anything. “We’ll start shooting tomorrow.”

“Hyung you look less cheerful today, did something happen?” Woohyun asked. I noticed Sunggyu smirk a little.

“No, I’m just tired.” I couldn’t sleep the rest of the night; I was trying to think of what Sunggyu could do and all possible solutions to them.

“You should get more rest Hyung!” Sungjong smiled.

“Yeah you should take a day off.” Sunggyu stared at me.

“It’s not that big a deal.”

 

Sunggyu POV

We went back home. I want to talk to Min face to face, but she won’t tell me anything. I texted her, I started typing - I won’t try and help you, just tell me about your life. No she’ll never reply to that, I erased it. How about – I won’t get involved, I’ll just ignore it. No she'll just say something like, you won’t be able to ignore it after I tell you. I closed my phone.

She said the company was a bad place. There must be something wrong with it, was there anything weird about the place from over the years? I remember when I first came to the company, there was that door. The one at the end of the hall that they always told me not to go in it. There must be something there. I’ll check it out tomorrow.

.

We finished some of the music video shooting, so we went back to the practice room. We were about to go home, but I still needed to search that room. I told the guys to go without me; I had some things I needed to do. They left. What floor was that room on? Just as I thought this, Hyun Su, or should I say Min, came out of the practice room and got into the elevator. She went down to the 8th floor. I waited for a few minutes, and then went down.

There it was. The door at the end of the hall. I turned the door knob, opening the door slowly. I peeked in, it was a dusty basement. It’s just a basement? I opened the door a little further. There was light at the bottom of the steps. I walked down as quiet as possible, even though the floor creaked. There was someone there. It was ‘Hyun Su’, just as I had predicted. She took off her wig; it really was Min in disguise. The stair creaked loudly as I stepped down. She turned, seeing me. Her eyes were wide open as she stared at me. I started to say, “Mi--” She ran over putting her hand over my mouth.

“How stupid are you!?!” She yelled at me whispering. She dragged me down the rest of the steps and went up closing the door. “Why are you here!?!”

“I came to find the truth.” She immediately smacked me in the head.

“You idiot!! If anyone sees or hears you down here… you don’t want to know what would happen!!”

“Yes I do! That’s why I came here!!” We were whispering and arguing when there was a knock on the door. Min forcibly shoved me under a desk. “Don’t make a sound.” The door opened, I couldn’t see, but I could still hear everything.

Someone walked down the creaky steps. “What are you here for?” Min asked the person. There was no noise for a while, I heard the stairs creak again and the door closed. Min came back to the desk. “It’s fine now.” I crawled out.

She had a note in her hand, she crumpled it up and threw it away.

“What do you think you’re doing, following me here!?”

“I had to know, now you have to tell me since it seems like I can’t just walk out of here.”

“I work here, is that it?”

“Of course not! What do you do in this basement?”

“I make songs, dances, and music video concepts. Now leave.” She pushed me toward the stairs. I turned around, realizing something.

“You…have you always worked here?”

“…Yes.” She started pushing me again. I grabbed her wrists.

“You’ve been here for years haven’t you. I remember back when I first became a trainee, I was never allowed in this room. One time I heard screams from here, and they told me it was nothing. It was you, wasn’t it?” She struggled. “Those cuts, someone here did it." She tried hard to get out of my grasp. I only tightened my grip. "They’ve been hurting you this whole time. It’s been like this for long time, hasn’t it!?!” She was on the verge of tears.

“Just stop it Sunggyu-shi.” She stopped fighting, tears falling.  I grabbed her into my chest, hugging her as hard as I could.

“Don’t keep something this important inside of you, idiot.”

-------

Sunggyu figured everything out. What are they gonna do now??

Did you guys like this chapter?? I loved it!! I'll post the next completely AWESOME chapter tomorrow. I hope you look forward to it!

Please continue commenting, subscribing, and reading! ^__^