Did I Make The Right Choice?

The Dark Is Dangerous, Leave and Keep Shining

 

Min POV

“Min-ah, are you by chance Hyun Su?”

“What are you talking about?” How am I gonna save myself now!?! I think I might have to…

“Min-ah don’t lie t—“ I grabbed his hand.

“Sunggyu-shi, come outside with me.” I took him outside. “I never knew you had so much evidence behind me. No one else even noticed.”

“So you are Hyun Su.”

“Yes, I am.” It’s already too late, I have to confess.

“But why?”

“What do you mean why?”

“Why are you doing this? Why are you hiding your job, your identity, and everything about yourself from us?”

“There are just some things in this world that you can’t fix. My life is one of them.”

“What do you mean by all of this!?!”

“Sunggyu-shi, if I told you, you would try and help me. And I can’t let you do that.”

“Help you with what, just tell me!”

“I already know you’ll try and stop all of this, which is why I can’t tell you. Don’t think I’m only protecting Infinite, I’m also being quite selfish right now.”

“What are you even trying to protect us from?”

“You don’t know anything do you? Well I suppose you and everyone else. Shining Entertainment is not a good place; it only shines because it has to hide the darkness at the core. That core is me.”

“Can’t you just spell it out in simple terms and tell me what’s going on!”

“Sorry, but I want to keep my own life, it may be a bad one, but it’s still a life that I want to finish well.” I started walking inside. But Sunggyu prevented me from moving.

“This, this life of yours, it’s very dangerous, isn’t it.”

“Yes… so don’t get involved.” I walked out.

What have I just done!?! I even admitted I was Hyun Su!! What is he going to say tomorrow!? What if he unmasks me in front of everyone!! No. Min you made the right decision, he already found out, it was only a matter of time. Now you just have to keep his mouth shut and make sure he doesn’t do anything stupid.

 

Sunggyu POV

I was right this whole time. But I still don’t know what she’s afraid of and why she’s dangerous. I’ll find out more tomorrow. But Shining Entertainment is a bad place? I’ve been there since I was 9. I can believe that.

------

Min admitted it, but she didn't say much about it. What will Sunggyu do tomorrow??

Please keep commenting, subscribing, and reading~ ^__^ Hope you like the story so far!