A Night I Couldn't Remember

The Dark Is Dangerous, Leave and Keep Shining

Min POV

“Where am I?” I woke up in someone’s room. I got up, this is Sunggyu’s room right? I walked out of the room, seeing Sungjong.

“Ah Hyung, she’s awake!” Why am I even here?? All I remember is Sunggyu and me playing cards… was there something else? Myungsoo came running in.

“Really!” He smiled one of his lovely smiles and hugged me.

“Don’t you ever go searching for that drunken Hyung again!!” W-Why is he hugging me so tight?!

“Ok that’s enough now.” Sunggyu ripped Myungsoo off of me. Then turned to me. “Do you feel better now?”

“Um yes…but why am I here?” They all looked at me weird.

“You don’t remember?” Sungjong asked.

“All I remember is playing cards with Sunggyu-shi.” I looked at Sunggyu, he looked a little sad.

 

Myungsoo POV

“Ah Hyung, she’s awake.” I bolted in.

“Really!” I hugged her as tight as I could. “Don’t you ever go searching for that drunken Hyung again!” I can’t believe she got so sick for Sunggyu! She should have just let that idiot go!

“Ok that’s enough now.” Sunggyu tore me off Min. “Do you feel better now?” Tch. Can’t even let me have a moment with her!?

“Um yes…but why am I here?”

“You don’t remember?” Sungjong asked. How could she not?

“All I remember is playing cards with Sunggyu-shi.” Oh. She stopped calling Sunggyu Oppa and went back to -shi!!! It was so hard to hold in my joy and my laughter.

PWAHAHAHA!!!! It was just too great!!

 

Min POV

“You fainted in the snow and I had to take care of you all day.” Sunggyu said. Was he mad at me, the way he said that…

“I’m sorry for troubling you…”

“It wasn’t like that~” Woohyun came in. “Hyung was so frantic when he ran in with you in his arms. He didn’t know what to do until I calmed him down and then he even slept next to you all day taking care of you sweetly.”

“YAH!!” Sunggyu yelled blushing. I am so confused…

“Oh I remember now! I got sick because of somebody and then he kept pestering me until I fell unconscious.” I said.

“Aww Don’t be like that Min-ah, Hyung really was freaking out.” Sunggyu’’s face was so red and he kept looking down.

“Anyway Min-ah, do you want to hang out since it’s Sunday?” Myungsoo asked.

“Umm yeah sure, where do you wanna go?”

“Anywhere is fine; I just want to be with you.” He said with an alluring smile. How can I reject when you smile like that! It made my heart thump a little.

 

Myungsoo POV

“Anywhere is fine; I just want to be with you.” I stared into her eyes smiling. She blushed a little, how can she be so cute!! I hope she never acted like this towards Sunggyu.

“S-So, let’s go then!” she said. As we started going out the door, Sunggyu and Woohyun also came.

“What are you guys doing?” I asked.

“You said let’s go” said Woohyun.

“Sorry, but today…Min-ah’s just mine!” I grabbed her hand and ran.

------

Aww Min can't remember her day with Sunggyu and he couldn't remember his drunken time with her, oh secret memories... Myungsoo's taking her out for A DATE!?! What's gonna happen??

The next chapter is just full of cuteness, so I hope you guys comment and subscribe. Especially you Myungsoo lovers and even WooGyu fans!!