I'm Sorry...

The Dark Is Dangerous, Leave and Keep Shining

Myungsoo POV

It’s already 7, they should be up by now!! I thought as I sat next to Sunggyu hyung’s door.

“Min-ah wake up~” I heard movement inside. I slammed open the door and saw Sunggyu sitting next to Min. TOUCHING HER!!!!

“YAH!! Where do you think you’re touching!?!” I screamed.

“Her shoulder...” Sunggyu replied.

“Who knows where else you touched throughout the night!” He stood up.

“Tch. L we just slept in the same room. What are you thinking about!?!”

“What are you guys arguing about so early in the morning~” Woohyun asked sleepily.

“Hyung’s been touching Min!!” I yelled.

“WHAT!?! I shook he shoulder to wake her up; if that’s a crime then I would have been put to death for the other night!

“Oh that’s right; you still haven’t told me about what you did to her the other day!!

“Whoa whoa guys stop fighting over something like this,” Woohyun tried to intervene.

“Mmm~ You guys are so loud~ *yawn*” Min had woken up. “Are you guys arguing?”

“No we just had a small difference in ideas,” I smiled.

“Kah small difference alright.” Sunggyu scoffed.

“How’s your leg?” I asked. She got up, but stumbled and started falling over. I tried to catch her, but I was too late. She fell right into Sunggyu hyung’s arms!! GAH!!!!

 

Sunggyu POV

She got up and immediately started falling. I quickly grabbed her before she fell. “Doesn’t look too good,” I said.

“I think I’ll be fine after I walk a little,” she said.

“You could stay here for the day. We won’t be here, but at least your leg can heal.” I suggested.

“No I have to go to work or else I’ll be……fired.” The way she hesitated it sounded more like she would be killed. Maybe someone at her work gave her this injury…I hope that’s not the case. “What time is it anyway?”

“It’s 7:10.” Woohyun said.

“WHAT!?! I have to get to work by 7:30!!” she said. She started to squirm around and then I realized I was still holding her close from when she fell. My face felt hot. She looked really worried about the time. I feel like she works at a dangerous place.

“……Do you really have to be there on time?” I asked.

“YES!!! If I go late…” She looked so scared.

I bent down. “Get on.”

“What?” I grabbed her arm and brought her down onto my back.

“You have to get there; it’ll take much longer than 20 minutes on that leg of yours.” As I picked her up on my back and walked out, I saw L's expression.

I’m sorry L; I just don’t want to see her get hurt again.

 

---------

Is Sunggyu going to find out about where Min works? Will she somehow hide it? Aren't you just loving Sunggyu like me?