What's With This Girl!?!

The Dark Is Dangerous, Leave and Keep Shining

Min POV

I got ready and walked out the door, time for work. I don’t want to see Infinite today, neither on my way nor at the office… but I guess that’s impossible…. As I thought like this, walking through the cold snow, someone grabbed my hand. I looked back only to see Myungsoo in front of me and the rest of Infinite in the back. Of course.

“Didn’t you hear me?” Myungsoo questioned.

“Did you say something? Sorry I was in my own world.”

“Haha what were you thinking about?” The rest of the guys started walking towards us. I took a quick glance at Sunggyu’s face, he didn’t seem embarrassed anymore. Maybe I was just making a big deal out of nothing. If he’s over it, I should be too. “Min-ah are you okay?” Myungsoo’s face looked slightly worried.

“Oh yeah I’m fine, I just had something on my mind is all.” I shouldn’t be thinking about last night, I have to think about today and the dance!

Suddenly Sunggyu approached me. “If it’s about yesterday, I was just helping you for L.” He avoided my eyes. How obvious. He's still thinking about it too. But you didn’t have to say anything.

“When did I ever say it was about that!?” He finally looked up at me.

“The way you’re acting says it all!” He’s getting mad at me.

“Hmph same to you.” I checked my cellphone; it was already 7:30. “I have to go to work, bye.” I walked away just like that.

 

Sunggyu POV

“It’s only Tuesday…it should be Friday.” I mumbled as I waited for the guys outside to go to work. The all glared at me as the came out. Are they STILL mad about the food from yesterday?

We continued to walk, when L yelled, “Min-ah~” Gah, it’s her again. I still feel a bit weird from yesterday.

She didn’t respond. Was she ignoring us....or maybe me? L ran up to her and grabbed her hand, “Didn’t you hear me?”

She seemed dazed. Then she looked at me really quick, then back at L. Is she still thinking about last night? I should just set things straight. I walked up to her, “If it’s about yesterday, I was just helping you for L.” Even though I said that, I couldn’t look at her face.

“When did I ever say it was about that!?” I looked up, was she mad at me!?

“The way you’re acting says it all!!”

“Hmph same to you.” What!!? She walked off like that! I was just trying to clear the issue! Tch.

I didn’t notice the rest of the guys had gathered around me. “So what happened yesterday~ Hmmm~” they all said with creepy grins.

Oh great, I try helping her and get myself into a mess.

“Is that why you came back empty handed last night? Myungsoo said coldly.

“I only helped her through the alcohol ridden streets.”

“Good then.” He started walking. “What are you guys doing, we have to get to work.” He sounded pissed.

------

Yes this chapter is short.... but the next chapter will be more interesting.