An Unexpected Date

The Dark Is Dangerous, Leave and Keep Shining

Min POV

Myungsoo took my hand and ran until we reached the city.

“They didn’t follow us right?” He looked around. “Good. Let’s have some fun now!” He looked really excited. Then all of a sudden my stomach growled SO LOUD. He looked at me surprised, and then he grabbed my hand.

“Let’s go get something to eat.” He smiled sweetly. His smile, it was just too cute.

We went into a café. “What should we order?” He asked.

“Anything’s fine with me… but I don’t have much money on me right now…”

“You’re with me today; I’ll treat you of course.” He bought us two slices of cake. A chocolate one for me and strawberry one for himself. They looked so yummy!

We both ate half when Myungsoo said, “Hmm this strawberry cake doesn’t suit me much, but I like chocolate.” I smiled, moving my hands to switch out plates. When he grabbed my hand, “Just one bite will do~” He opened his mouth. He was just too cute now!! I fed him some. “Maybe just another bite?” He opened his mouth again. Gah! So adorable. I gave him some more.

I picked up the last piece with my fork, about to eat it, when Myungsoo took my hand and fed the piece to himself. “Sorry~ I like your cake a lot better than mine.” He smiled as I blushed. We finished the chocolate cake together and left.

“Where do you want to go next?” He asked.

“Maybe a store?” I said.

“I know the perfect place!” He took my hand again, dragging me through the crowd.

 

Sunggyu POV

That kid!! Just runs off with Min, telling us not to come!

“Hyung do you wanna go out with me? We should also go out.” Woohyun suggested. He had an evil sparkle in his eyes.

“You mean follow them?” He smiled. We left secretly behind them.

When we caught up, we saw L grab her hand and go into a café. We also went in, hiding at another table. They ordered cakes.

They ate for a while until I heard L say, “Hmm this strawberry cake doesn’t suit me much, but I like chocolate.” We saw him hold her hand down from switching the plates. “Just one bite will do~” Me and Woohyun stared wide eyed, motionless. She fed him some. Our jaws both dropped.

“Maybe just another bite?” he said. She actually fed him again!! He finally stopped and she went back to eating, when L took her hand, feeding himself. What is he doing!?! And why is she just okay with this!?! “Sorry~ I like your cake a lot better than mine.” She blushed!!! I can’t watch this anymore, I got up to leave, Woohyun and I walked out.

 

Woohyun POV

She actually fed him!! I can’t believe this!! She tried to take her bite herself, but L grabbed her hand eating that too! She even blushed!! Why is this happening!?! Sunggyu got up and we walked out.

 

Sunggyu POV

“Oh my god, L is so greasy! Even more than you!” Woohyun and I complained outside the café.

“I know! Did you see her blush!?!”

“Yes!!” They came out. We hid behind a tree nearby. Luckily they didn’t notice us.

“Where do you want to go next?” L asked.

“Maybe a store?”

“I know the perfect place!” He took her hand and left. Me and Woohyun followed behind.

“Why does he keep holding her hand!?!” Woohyun yelled.

“I know right!” I responded.

-------

How will Min and Myungsoo's date continue?? Aren't Woohyun and Sunggyu adorable, following and complaining jealously along the way. What could go wrong??

Thank you to all the people who commented after the last chapter! My story got 500 views, and it's all thanks to you guys and you silent readers! (who should comment and subscribe so I at least know your names haha)

I'll let you know that the next chapter is very juicy. Please comment and subscribe, you know you want to~ ^__^