Noona's Messing With Them

The Dark Is Dangerous, Leave and Keep Shining

Min POV

It’s Friday! Hopefully these scratches will heal by the end of the weekend. I put on Myungsoo’s scarf and went to work. For some reason, Infinite was waiting for me at the crossroad. I awkwardly stared, then proceeded to walk by, when they all walked in front of me, blocking my path.

“Can I help you??” I asked.

“Min-ah, what do you want for your birthday?” Hoya asked smiling.

“I can’t tell you~ But you don’t need to get me anything.” I replied.

“What how can you say that, we’re all friends aren’t we?” said Sungyeol.

“We are of course, but I really don’t need anything, you guys just wishing me a happy birthday is enough.”

“Noona can you please tell me?” Sungjong looked at me with puppy dog eyes. It was the cutest expression ever!!

“Ok just for Sungjong.” I pulled him over the side, whispering in his ear.

“Ah Noona! I can’t get you that!!”

“Well I’ll be going to work then, bye bye!” Hehe I really just told Sungjong to overreact randomly and not tell them anything.

 

Myungsoo POV

“What does she want Sungjong, tell me now!” I yelled.

“Sorry~ But I’ve been sworn to secrecy.”

“Don’t joke with me Sungjong, I have to use this chance to get closer to her!”

“Sorry Hyung, too bad, I’m the only one she trusted the answer with.” Sungjong!!

“The maknae’s getting revenge for everything up until now haha.” Sungyeol joked.

What could she possibly want? And for Sungjong to say he couldn’t get it like he did, ahh what could it be?

 

Min POV

When I got up to the practice room all the guys were writing on papers amongst themselves.

“What are you guys doing~?” I asked.

“We’re writing down ideas on what to buy our friend for her birthday!” Sungyeol answered happily. Wow their actually serious about it.

“What do you think she would want Hyung?” Hoya asked.

“Well do you know what she likes?”

“Not really, she’s seems to like cute things, but we’re not too sure.” Myungsoo said.

“MAKE SURE you don’t buy jewelry.”

“Why, is that bad?” Hoya asked.

“It’s not bad, but does she wear jewelry?” I just don’t want any jewelry to be honest, most girls would want it.

“I’ve never really seen her wearing any. What else.” Sungyeol wondered.

“You should buy things that you know for sure that she wants or could need.”

“Like a bag?” Hoya asked.

“Yeah, I’m sure she would use that!”

“I call buying the bag.” Hoya yelled before anyone could call dib’s on the idea.

“What else Hyun Su!” They all looked so helpless, coming to me. Except Sunggyu, he didn’t say anything at all; maybe he knows what he wants to buy already.

 

Woohyun POV

We’re finally going out to buy Min her birthday presents today! Everyone’s all excited!

We all separated and bought present, but no one would show each other what they bought. I hope I got her something she’ll like! 

------

I wonder what everyone bought? (well hopefully you wonder, I already know :) 

Since this is a really short chapter, I decided to update it before I go to sleep. The next few chapters are going to be really interesting and important. So I hope you'll continue commenting, subscribing, and most importantly reading! ^__^