Our Fateful Dukbokki

The Dark Is Dangerous, Leave and Keep Shining

Min POV

It’s so snowy today…it makes the roads even more crowded. I fought my way through dozens of people walking in the opposite direction, feeling triumphant when I finally made my way across. That was until someone came running by, knocking me over. We both fell in the snow. He said, “Sorry…” But I quickly realized that I should be the one apologizing once I saw his dukbokki spilled all over the snow. Panicked, I said, “I’m so sorry I’ll buy you a new one!” He didn’t seem to understand and looked at me with a confused face.

Then he realized too, smiling at me, saying “It’s not a big deal.”

Oh my god, his smile was so beautiful! Now that I took a second look at him, he was really cute from the big brown scarf he was wearing to his handsome face. Still I insisted that I buy him another serving of dukbokki. For some reason he had a strange look on his face. Was it that weird from me to offer him a replacement?

Then he slightly smiled and said, “Ok, on the condition that you eat it with me since I’m halfway full.” I thought why not, I’m not doing much.

 

Myungsoo POV

Ugh…It’s so snowy today…well I gotta get home so I can practice. But first I’ll eat some of my dukbokki!! I can let the guys have any of this deliciousness! I was so happy I ran with glee. Unfortunately, I ran into someone, spilling all my beloved dukbokki on the ground. I quickly looked up to see the face of the dukbokki killer, only to see a beautiful girl.

“Sorry…” I said.

“I’m so sorry, I’ll buy you a new one!” she quickly said.

Even her voice was nice, but I kinda wondered. Did she really not recognize me, the visual of Infinite? I mean we are popular, right!? All the girls who see me say Kya! L oppa! and fangirl about me until I charm them and leave. Although she spilled my precious dukbokki, since she was so cute, I smiled saying, “It’s not a big deal.” But she just kept offering! Don’t most girls say okay then oppa, bye! But I was a little happy about it, I was interested in her. I coolly said, “Ok, on the condition that you eat it with me since I’m halfway full.” She agreed. 

 

-----

So this is the first chapter!! I know not THAT MUCH happened in this chapter, but I have to start somewhere. The darkness will come later if you were curious about that, since I can't blurt everything in the first chapter.

If you have any comments or complaints please tell me. Really anything, even if it's just about the font, comment!