She Must.

The Dark Is Dangerous, Leave and Keep Shining

Min POV

Sunggyu stared at me wide eyed, shocked. I was shocked too.

“Sunggyu you—” He cut me off.

“I’m Woohyun.” He looked at me blankly.

“What?” Is he stupid?

“Can’t you tell? You must still be sleepy.” Is he really doing this?

“Sunggyu, I never went to sleep, I have eyes.” He stood up.

“Well then go to sleep!” What!?!

“Sunggyu you were the one at the laser tag game right?” I was blushing at the thought of it being him.

“There were a lot of us there.” I got up.

“But there was only one person who shot me and kissed my cheek.” He turned to meet my eyes.

“It was a joke, ok. The guys put me up to it.” His voice sounded angry. I grabbed his hand.

“But you--” He snapped his hand away.

“Didn’t you hear them on the intercom!?” He walked outside.

He…he didn’t really do it because of a joke. I…I don’t want to believe that. Someone doesn’t just do that as a joke… I just don’t want to believe it… I felt a tear fall down my face. Why am I crying…? It’s not like I care about Sunggyu… Another tear rolled down my cheek. I don’t like him so why am I like this…

 

Sunggyu POV

I went outside. I leaned against the wall, my heart pounding. Why did I say that to her!?! I…I didn’t want to prank her… It’s just that when I saw her in the dark at the laser tag hall, I just… I couldn’t control myself… But why did I keep going after that!? My heart couldn’t stop thrashing inside of me. Why am I so stupid!?! Why did I pretend to play it off like that!? I should have just told her I did it because…because…I like her…

As I understood my feelings, she came out the door. She didn’t look at me, she just walked away. I grabbed her arm.

“Where are you going?” She pulled away.

“Home.”

“At this time?” I pulled her arm back.

“Yeah, so let go.” She kept walking.

“But that’s dangerous…” I saw something shining on her face. I turned her around. She was crying. “Min what’s wrong!?”

“How can you ask that?” She turned away.

“Is it… is it because of what I said?” It can’t be…

“If you know, why ask me?” She kept walking. I strode in front of her, blocking her path. It’s all my fault…

“I…I didn’t mean that!!” She didn’t say anything and walked past me, not meeting my eyes. I can’t just let her go thinking it was a joke. I…I…  I bawled my fists up.

“Min I like you!!!” I screamed to her. She turned to look at me. My face felt so hot and I couldn’t believe what I just said. She just stared at me.

“Ok.” She turned to keep walking. I ran up to her.

“What do mean by ‘Ok!” I turned her around. Her face was so red.

“I just mean ok.” She looked away.

“Min… do…do you like me too?” I looked at her.

“What!? No…” She shifted her eyes. She must.

“Then why are you crying and blushing so much?” Does she really…

“I…I got something stuck in my eye and it’s hot outside and…” She avoided my eyes.

I took her face in my hands and kissed her on the lips.

She tried to break away, but I kept going. I couldn’t control myself, I like her too much. She kept hitting me. I grabbed her by the back of the neck, keeping her lips on mine, wrapping my arm around her waist. She continued pushing me away, but she was so weak in comparison to me. I just couldn’t stop.

----------

Oh My God!!! Sunggyu went for it!! What is Min going to say afterward? Will he slap him or...

Keep subscribing and commenting~ ^__^

Also thanks to everyone my story got over 1000 views!! If you're one of those silent readers, please subscribe or comment!! You never know when the next chapter could come out~