A Simple Meeting

The Dark Is Dangerous, Leave and Keep Shining

Min POV

…Monday again…I have to see Myungsoo today… what do I say to him… I walked out and started going to work. A hand grabbed mine. “Morning Min-ah.” It was Myungsoo.

“Ah…Morning.” He was smiling, is he already over what happened?

“How are you this morning?”

“Um…fine, and you?”

“I’m good too.” He intertwined our fingers.

“Ah Myungsoo! What are you doing?” Is he trying to ignore what happened yesterday?

“I’m holding your hand, is that wrong?”

“No…but yesterday…”

“You said you can’t date me, not that you didn’t like me. I still have a chance. I’ll just have to try harder.” He let go of my hand. “Well then I have to go now.” He started to leave, but turned back to me. He lightly touched my cheek and kissed my forehead. “Bye bye Min-ah!” He left smiling. I was frozen, shocked from what just happened. The rest of Infinite walked past me.

“You better get to work on time,” Sunggyu said as he passed me.

.

I got up to the practice room in my wig and all. I stopped before turning the door knob. I remembered Myungsoo’s kiss. I was blushing just from the thought! The cheek he touched felt especially hot and it was like someone put a burning coal on my forehead. Just then the door opened. “Auh!” The door hit me in the face.

“I’m sorry Hyun Su!” It was Sunggyu. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah…”

“Your face…why’s it so red?” It’s that noticeable for him to actually comment on it!?!

“…I don’t know…” I walked in. “Ok guys time to finish the dance up!” We started and they were really focused today. I on the other hand…I couldn’t keep my eyes off Myungsoo the whole time.

“Yay! We finished the dance. We’ll see you tomorrow Hyung!” Woohyun said as they all went home.

Time to go home at last, I thought I would suffocate being in the room with Myungsoo today.

 

Sunggyu POV

We walked home. L looked really happy for some reason. “What’s with that creepy smile L?”

“What do you mean creepy?!”

“You’ve been making that face all day!”

“I can’t stop thinking about this morning! Did you see her face after I kissed her forehead!” I felt like I made a wrong move by telling L to cheer up last night. But why? It’s not like I like Min or anything… we’re just friends right? “I hope I can get closer to Min-ah. What should I do next?” He asked us.

“You should ask her more things about her! Like her birthday and find out what she likes!” suggested Sungyeol. Everyone agreed. When is her birthday? I want to know too.

 

Woohyun POV

“Let’s go!” I called on this Tuesday morning. We all started going to work. I hope we don’t see Min on the way after what happened yesterday! Luckily we missed her.

 

Min POV

Another day at work…fun… I went up to the practice room. “Morning guys, today we’re going start talking about the music video plot and parts.” We all sat in a circle, Sunggyu on my left and Woohyun on my right. We talked out the video and made necessary changes, when Woohyun and Dongwoo got into an argument about a certain part. They started playfully wrestling, which got more aggressive. Woohyun smashed into me, resulting in me landing in Sunggyu’s lap. I stared up at him wide eyed.

“Ah sorry Sunggyu-shi!” I immediately got up.

“What are you two idiots doing!?!” He tore Woohyun and Dongwoo apart. I tried so hard not to blush since I was dressed as Hyun Su. Now that I realized, my wig was a little loose from the collision.

“Ok guys we’ll end it here today!” I quickly left. That was a close one! I have to pin this thing down better next time. I changed and getting ready to go home, when I saw a note on my desk in the basement. Boss wants to see you. Oh God, what have I done this time…

I went to her office. She was sitting in her chair, “Oh you’re here, sit. She smiled. I sat nervously. “So I heard that lately a pretty little boy has been wondering about in the company.” She found out. “And he’s been getting quite a bit of attention. Do you think he’s a new trainee or something?” She kept smiling.

“I don’t know. I have just been working on Infinite’s comeback.” I said, not looking her in the eyes.

“Oh really is that so. Well I also heard that you’re pretty chummy with Infinite. Going out and having fun.” Before I could say anything, she stood up and slapped me. “How dare you even draw attention to yourself?” Her hit stung so much.

“I didn’t mean to, it just worked out that way.” I still didn’t look up.

“Stop meeting them immediately!” She yelled as she smashed her fist into my head. I can’t take this anymore.

“But why!? Why can’t I ever talk to people or meet them!?” I screamed.

“Because your life belongs to me, don’t you know how hard it was to raise you!? She said as she pulled my hair to her, it felt like it would all rip out.

“You didn’t raise me.” I said coldly. “You locked me up for years, abusing me as a slave, getting richer and richer.”

“I was just keeping you safe, so you couldn’t escape.” She let go and smiled. “So I hope you won’t have to come back down here again.”

I left. She wasn’t very mad today. There have been a lot worse instances over the past. One time I even had 5 ribs and an arm broken in one meeting. This, this was nothing. I checked in the bathroom mirror. Only a few bruises on the head and small cuts here and there. But the main hit was my face, there were 4 almost parallel cuts from her nails that still stung, it was so red against my light skin.

I walked home, the cold air made my face feel better.

-------

Is Myungsoo going to succeed in charming Min this time?? Will Min stop hanging out with Infinite becuase of her life?? And what the heck is wrong with that messed up boss!?!

Thank you once again for reading! ^__^