Back To The Snow

The Dark Is Dangerous, Leave and Keep Shining

Min POV

“How did you do this?” I asked through my tears.

“You should be asking the one really did this.” They all turned to Sunggyu.

“I went to the FBI. It took me months to get through to them, making them search this place. When I told the guys they didn’t believe me. I’m sorry I took so long.” He grabbed me weeping. We all cried in that area as they took the boss and some employees away.

“You may leave for now.” A guy in black told us. I felt like I couldn’t even walk. We left going to Infinite’s house.

“Min-ah you can stay here from now on.” Sungjong came sitting next to me.

“What? I can’t--”

“Take the offer; we won’t let you leave after what happened.” Sungyeol came over. They all sat down around me.

“Min-ah you’re like a part of our family.” Hoya said.

“Yeah we aren’t letting you go back to that broken hut you think is a house.” Dongwoo said.

“Don’t you think you deserve a house with at least a good roof?” Woohyun said.

“But you guys, how did you even…” I started.

“You don’t know how hard Sunggyu Hyung tried to save you.” Sungjong said. I couldn’t say anything to that. Sunggyu came over sitting next to me.

“Don’t say it like that. I was just protecting her as always. You better smile and live your life with us from now on.” He said as another tear ran down my face. He wiped it smiling.

“We should stop asking questions and go to sleep now, you must be completely shocked after today.” Said Woohyun.

“Remember when we used to argue about who got to sleep next to Min-ah?” Sungyeol laughed.

“You can sleep next to Sunggyu Hyung tonight.” Myungsoo finally said something. “I’m giving you two permission.” We all laughed.

I lay down, looking at Sunggyu the whole time. His eyes were closed, maybe he was already asleep. I poked his arm. No response. I poked it again. Is he really asleep? I poked it one last time. He immediately wrapped his arm around me, smiling with his eyes closed.

“We can hear what you just did Hyung~” Dongwoo cooed.

“YAH!!” Sunggyu got up.

“I said you could sleep next to each other, not do all these things in front of me!!” Myungsoo screamed.

“Yeah Hyung, you should wait to do these things alone!” Woohyun yelled.

“I didn’t do anything bad!!” Sunggyu blushed.

“Oh Hyung don’t think we don’t know.” Sungjong teased. I back hugged Sunggyu.

“Don’t make him feel awkward~” I joked along. His face got so red.

“Hyung, stop touching her!!” Myungsoo yelled laughing. It really felt like the old days…

“Min-ah are you crying?” Hoya asked.

“Oh am I? I didn’t notice…you guys…you’re the luckiest thing that ever happened in my life.”

“We know.” They all said.

.

It’s been over a year since everything was said and done. I walked outside, it was snowy season again. Someone put a jacket around my shoulders.

“Why are you always wearing a t-shirt in the snow!?!” he yelled.

“I don’t know. It’s a force of habit.” I answered.

“Well…you can always get new habits.”

“Like what?”

“Like being my wife.” I turned, Sunggyu was on his knee. “Will you marry me?” he asked.

“You can’t marry me! You’re an idol, that would break thousands of girl’s hearts!!” He stood up.

“You meeting another guy and falling in love with him would break my heart.” He smiled.

“What are you saying, how could I fall in love with someone else.” I looked away, not being swayed by his smile.

“Then marry me.” He took my hands.

“You’re only 23 and I’m only 22.”

“So? People get married as young as 5.”

“Sunggyu that’s not what I--” He kissed me on the lips.

“I love you and you love me. That won’t change for me.” He said.

“Are you trying to say you’re not sure I wouldn’t waver?”

“No.” He kissed me again.

“Are you trying to make me agree with kisses!?”

“Have you caught me!?” he smiled.

“I can’t say it’s not working.” I smiled.

“But I’m not that easy~”

“Not even for your wife?” I smiled.

“Well for my wife…” He blushed. I kissed him this time.

“You better be a good husband!”

“I already know I will be, it’s you I worry about.” He teased.

“Yah!” I yelled. He kissed me again.

“I’m just kidding, idiot.”

-------------

Aw Sunggyu and Min are together at last. I hope you enjoyed the story even though it ended so fast!

Thank you everyone for reading, commenting, and subscribing! It made me enjoy writing this story even more.