Forbidden? But I Like You...

The Dark Is Dangerous, Leave and Keep Shining

Sunggyu POV

What am I doing, she’s hitting me away, but I can’t stop. I let go of her. She punched me in the head. There was a silence.

“I’m sorry, but I really like you and… I think you like me too.” I looked at her. She looked so shocked, like a monster just attacked her.

“I…I have to go.” She ran away.

What have I done!?! I just acted on my own! She never actually said she liked me, but why did my brain tell me she did!? AHH!! What am I gonna say to her tomorrow!? Will she even face me!? Why am I so stupid?! I went back inside after a while, unable to sleep the whole night.

.

Monday came and we had to go to work. I almost wanted to fake sick to not go. I still don’t know what to say to Min. We got to the practice room. Min was sitting inside, dressed as Hyun Su. I looked at her; she didn’t even pass a glance. We shot more of the video, but I was so unfocused, just thinking about Min the whole time. The guys left, but I stayed back. I approached Min as she was about to leave.

“We should talk about…what happened the other day.” I said.

“There’s nothing to say.”

“You already know how I feel about you. I want to know how you feel about me.”

She started to leave. I grabbed her arm. There was a look of pain on her face. She pushed me away, clutching her arm.

“What’s wrong!?” I took her arm, lifting up her sleeve. There was a huge cut running from her shoulder to her elbow. It must have reopened when I grabbed her, it was bleeding. “What happened!?! Never mind, it doesn’t matter right now.”

I pulled her to a bathroom. I washed her cut, bandaging it with paper towels. “This won’t hold long, we have to put real bandages on it.” She didn’t look at me. “We need to get you to a doctor.” She didn’t say anything today; she just let me pull her along.

I got her treated at a doctor, saying it was an accident. We left with her arm bandaged and medicated. Neither of us said anything. I pulled her by her good arm to keep her walking. Then she stopped suddenly.

“She found out.” She said.

“What?” I turned.

“The boss found out.” She kept looking down.

“She’s the one who did that to your arm?” She nodded. I started walking in the opposite direction. She grabbed the back of my shirt.

“Where are you going?” She asked.

“To the company, where else.”

“Don’t make matters worse.” She tightened her hold on my shirt.

“I can’t let her get away with something like this.”

“Let it be.” She said coldly.

“How can I!?!” I exploded.

“If you try something you’ll be taken out of the company, most likely with illegal methods. You’ll be gone and I’ll be in even more pain than the boss could ever inflict on me.” She had tears in her eyes. I hugged her. I’m probably the only person she’s been able to talk to about this.

“I won’t go anywhere, so don’t cry…” She tightened her grip even more on my shirt.

“The other day…” I started to say.

“I like you.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.” She hugged me tighter.

“But we shouldn’t be together, or else…”

“Yeah.” I started pulling away, but she held me still. “Just stay like this for a while.”

We walked home. I couldn’t find any words to say to her. I was happy she liked me back, but it felt like I could never see her again. I walked her all the way to her house today.

“Can I come in today?” I asked.

“Why?”

“I should see what kind of house you’re living in. You said the ceiling fell last time.” She hesitated. Why?...........AH!!

“It’s not like I planned on doing anything bad!!” I blushed thinking about why she might’ve hesitated.

“Come in.” She laughed. She opened the door, there was no lock, or maybe it was broken. It was a small house. She showed me the main room which was also her bedroom. There was a small bed, the gifts we bought her for her birthday, and a closet of clothes. I looked at the ceiling; there were open areas allowing the sky in.

“Have you always lived here?”

“No. I came here a few years ago only; I used to live in the company.”

“In that basement?”

“Yes.” She looked down.

“Can’t I do something?” I asked.

“I told you from the beginning, you shouldn’t do anything.”

“I shouldn’t or I can’t?”

“Sunggyu…”

“I got it. I should go for today right? Will your arm be alright?” I asked as I left.

“Of course, this is nothing.”

That made me feel sad, knowing that she had gone through worse than that. I want to do something, but I know I shouldn’t. Not only for myself, but for her safety too. I looked to the sky as I walked home, wondering what she had done in her past life for her to be in this situation now.

----------

Aw Min returned his feelings, but she can't be with him. What will Sunggyu do, will be help her or let it be?

Thank you for commenting, subscribing, and reading! I almost have 40 subscribers!! I'm not sure if that's a lot to you guys, but to me it's a lot!! ^__^ So thank you all for subscribing, and do so if you're silently just reading!

Side note: C-Clown's Solo came out today!!! It's so good along with the rest of their album, And Barom and Kangjun and so cute! >__< I hope you guys check it out if you haven't already!!