A Kiss And I'm Dead

The Dark Is Dangerous, Leave and Keep Shining

Min POV

Who…who was that… “DEAD!!” Someone else got shot; I got up remembering my focus. I walked around for a while, trying to find someone. But no one was around. Who could that have been, I started losing focus again. I turned, hearing someone near me. We shot at the same time. Nothing happened. It was Dongwoo. He didn’t say anything just silently walked away. He must be serious to not even say anything. I left too.

I entered a structure that looked like a maze. I went in knowing that if I found someone one of us had to ‘die.’ I walked through the maze, I could hear footsteps. Someone walked out from behind a wall. I immediately shot, but nothing happened. It was Sungjong, he smiled whispering, “Noona, I don’t think anyone’s here.” He left.

I continued on, feeling like someone was still here. I was about to turn a corner, when someone jumped out and pushed me against the wall fiercely. “DEAD!!” He kissed me on the cheek and ran. It must be the same person as last time, I ran after him. He was fast, but I was too. I will see who it is this time! He exited the maze. I ran out too, looking around, but no one was there. Tch I lost him. Who is it!?!

I walked around more, wanting to run into that person again. Just then someone ran by, I instantly shot. It was just Hoya. Why am I only finding people on my own team!? I walked away annoyed at myself. One of them has to show up. They can’t hide forever.

Music started playing over the intercom. Is this supposed to be a distraction? It kept getting louder and louder as I walked. Maybe this is a sign that someone is close?? The deep voice spoke, ‘Only four remain.’ Were people taken out of the game? I wandered around, not finding anyone. I kept feeling someone’s presence around me. I heard someone’s footstep. I turned and they grabbed me close, kissing my cheek, “DEAD!!” I wrapped my arms around him before he could run; I’ll see who you are this time. He struggled keeping his face down, so I couldn’t see. I wasn’t giving up; I kept my hold on him. I pushed him against a wall trying to get a glimpse at his face. He kicked me in the shin and ran away. What the heck was that!?! Ah it hurt so bad… It has to be Myungsoo, Sunggyu, or Woohyun; Sungyeol wouldn’t do this type of thing...well maybe the kick. But any of them could be out already, since there are only four of us left.

I started walking again. That music over the intercom…it got louder when I got closer to that person and stopped when that person came last time. I looked around, no one was here. The intercom voice spoke, ‘One minute left to die.’ Immediately after the announcement, someone grabbed me from the front, embracing me so I couldn't see his face. I struggled, but he didn’t shoot me. I heard his gun fall on the ground. He tightened his grip around me. We both just stood there in the darkness. He didn’t let me go, but I didn’t struggle either. The lights .

Myungsoo was staring right into my eyes.

“I guess I couldn’t beat you Min-ah.” He laughed. No, it couldn’t be him. There was something different about this ‘attack.’ The person before kissed my cheek every time and shot me, Myungsoo didn’t even try getting close to my face and even dropped his gun. It couldn’t be him.

 

“W-Were you the one who kicked me?” I asked to make sure it wasn’t him.

“Did someone kick you!?” he questioned.

“It’s nothing.” The intercom .

“Noona, did you have fun??” Isn’t that Sungjong’s voice?

“Were you able to find that special shooter?” It was Hoya’s voice.

“I don’t think you got him, did you?” Dongwoo’s voice.

“Don’t worry you’ll find out eventually~” Sungyeol’s voice.

That person has to be either Woohyun or Sunggyu. We exited the laser tag hall. I stared at Woohyun and Sunggyu outside, they didn’t act like anything happened, but it was one of them for sure.

“Where were you guys!?” I interrogated Sungjong, Dongwoo, Hoya, and Sungyeol. They dragged me to the side.

“We wanted to help you find that person who kissed your cheek.” Dongwoo whispered.

“How do you even know?” I whispered back.

“I saw him the first time.” Dongwoo said.

“I know it has to be either Woohyun or Sunggyu.” I said.

“You’ll find out somehow.” Hoya said as we went back to the others.

“What was that about?” Sunggyu asked.

“Nothing…let’s go!” We went to go eat something. Although I kept watching those two, there was no unusual behavior.

We went back home.

“It’s already past midnight. You should stay over Min-ah.” Sungjong suggested. I want to know who it was, so I agreed.

We all lied down. Although Sunggyu and Woohyun were far away from me, I kept my eyes on them from where I lay. Soon I got tired and closed my eyes. I heard someone get up, I kept my eyes closed. I heard one footstep, two, three… He bent down next to me, kissing my cheek. I grabbed his arm, staring at his face.

It was Sunggyu.

--------

It was Sunggyu!?! How is he going to play this off??

Thank you to all the people subscribing recently!! Please continue subscribing, commenting, and reading as always!

Still totally excited over C-Clown's debut on the 19th. Baby I'm Solo~ I must have spent hours just watching the one minute teaser haha ^__^