Click Goes The Door

The Dark Is Dangerous, Leave and Keep Shining

Min POV

As I looked over the lyrics again, the elevator doors started to open. I looked up, it was Infinite. “They can’t see me already!” I panicked.

In that few seconds before they saw me, I flicked the lyric sheets up, covering my face and ran as fast as I could. I ducked into a janitor’s closet, my heart still pounding.

“They shouldn’t have seen me I don’t think.” Aish, how am I supposed to give them the lyrics now! I can’t just walk into their practice room and hope not to be recognized. And it’s not like I can get someone else to do it. Everyone in this company stays away from me. They all know that getting involved with me will get them fired. Should I just slip them under the door? Or maybe....

I checked to make sure the coast was clear, bolted out, and ran down the emergency stairs to the 5th floor. “This is perfect!” I whispered as I went down. 

 

Myungsoo POV

We were on our way up to the 10th floor when the elevator opened at 8th floor. The door opened, but no one was there. Whatever. We continued up.

“I wonder what the song’s about,” Hoya asked as we entered the practice room. We waited and waited for someone to come in with the song, but no showed up.

“It’s already being 20 minutes; maybe they didn’t really finish it.” Sunggyu said as we finished practicing an old dance.

Just then the door knob turned. A guy walked in with a bunch of papers. Finally!

“I will be in charge of this comeback,” he declared. We all looked at him, he looked pretty enough to be an idol working here! Is he serious or just a funny trainee?

He passed out the lyrics, they looked fine, but I’m sure we were all more interested in our ‘teacher.’ “I only finished the lyrics so far, but I’ll be done with the dance by tomorrow,” said the guy. The other members seemed skeptical.

“Are you really in charge of our comeback?” Sungjong asked the question we all wanted to ask.

“Yes, I am, is it that hard to believe?” he said with an annoyed tone. Looks like he’s got an attitude. Great, just what we needed.

 

Min POV

I hope this works; I had on a short male wig with a blue t-shirt and sweats. I opened the door, they all looked up at me. I made my voice a little deeper and tried acting different. “I will be in charge of this comeback,” I said it with a straight face, but on the inside I was freaking out. “I only finished the lyrics so far, but I’ll be done with the dance by tomorrow.” They didn’t look very convinced.

“Are you really in charge of our comeback?” one said. I tried to keep the act going.

“Yes, I am, is it that hard to believe?” I said with a smirk. I think I can do this.

.

.

.

Side note: Min looks like this since she's dressed as a boy.                                                                                            tumblr_m6lru3KR211rw2qyqo2_400.jpg

-----------

Oooo things are about to get interesting~