An Oppa... It Makes Me Nervous...

The Dark Is Dangerous, Leave and Keep Shining

Sunggyu POV

I went back to Min, she woke up again. “What’s wrong? Are you hungry or thirsty??” I asked.

“I’m bored…”

“Well you’re sick, you have to rest.”

“But I wanna play something~” I guess I should, I am supposed to make the patient happy, Dongwoo always wants to play when he’s sick too.

“What do you wanna play?”

“A game.” I think we have some old board games around here.

“I’ll go find one.” I found a deck of cards. “Ok let’s play.” I dealt the cards and we started playing Speed. I quickly learned that I should have chosen a different game; her body was weak so she couldn’t throw the cards down fast like she would naturally.

“Oppa, this isn’t fun! You keep winning!!” She yelled.  Oppa?! How sick is she!! To call me Oppa, it’s a bit…

We played again. This time I purposely put my cards down slower to make her win. She put her cards down and pouted.

“Now you’re just letting me win Oppa!!” Why is she calling me Oppa all of sudden?! I put my hand to her head, making sure her fever hadn’t risen. It was the same, maybe lower. So why was she calling me Oppa? And why do I feel so hot?! I am I catching her fever?

“Oppa can we play something else?” She asked.

“Umm yeah, but first I’m going to get you some medicine.” I brought some in a spoon. “Here eat it.”

“No, medicine is gross.” She said turning her head away from the spoon.

“It’ll make you feel better.” I moved the spoon closer. She scooted away. “Come on, this is the only way you’ll get better.” She scooted farther away. This kept going on until she was stuck in a corner, unable to move. “Now you have to eat it.” I leaned in.

“NO I DON'T WANT TO!” she screamed, trying to push me away.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!” I looked up and L was standing in the doorway.

 

Myungsoo POV

Hmm, it felt cold… I opened my eyes and I was outside.

“He’s awake~” said Sungjong. I was confused.

“Where are we??” I said half awake.

“Were just taking a leisurely walk outside and wanted to bring you.” Woohyun said quickly. Woohyun at lying.

“Why didn’t you leave me at home…”

“Oh because Sunggyu and Min-ah---” The guys all punched Dongwoo, cutting him off.

“What about Sunggyu and Min-ah??” I asked. They were all acting suspicious. Min and Sunggyu must be at the house. I punched and kicked Sungyeol until he let me go and ran back home.

“L!! Wait!!! Sungjong called. But I just kept running. I can’t leave those two alone!!

-------

Ooo She's calling Sunggyu 'Oppa' and he's feeling something!! What will Myungsoo do walking in on such a scene??