Are You Jealous~

The Dark Is Dangerous, Leave and Keep Shining

Min POV

We went outside. “Where do you work, I’ll go there.” Sunggyu said. 

“It’s near that big music company, Shining Entertainment.” I said. 

 

“That far... We’ll have to run. Hold on tight or you’ll fall off.” I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He started running so fast, I tightened my grip a little more. 

 

We reached the company. “Which way is it?” he asked. 

 

“You can just stop here, it’s really close by.” 

 

“Are you sure?” 

 

“Yup.” He put me down. But he didn’t leave. I can’t just walk into the company with you there. “Thank you, I’ll be going now.” 

 

He kept standing there.  

 

“If you’re waiting for me to go I won’t until I see where you work.” 

 

“Sunggyu-shi this is not the time to do this, please go first.”

 

“Exactly it’s not the time to be doing this, you’ll get late.” He replied. Why does this need to happen now when I can’t even run away quickly!?! Fine then. 

 

I walked a few buildings down, waved good bye, and went through the back alley of the building. This would lead to all back door entrances to the buildings on this street. I entered the company successfully and went to my basement.

 

Sunggyu…he seems to really care about me…it would be bad if he’s the one to find out about me. But I kind of want him to know…

 

Myungsoo POV

“AHH!!! I can’t believe he just picked her up and left!! And she seemed ok about it too! I’ll make sure he tells me about ‘what happened the other night’ when he gets back.” I paced about the room. 

 

“L calm down, he was just helping her, she’s still injured you know.” Woohyun said.

 

“That’s not the point! They seem awfully close for knowing each other only a couple of days!! I should have been the one carrying her out!” I complained to Woohyun.

 

“So you’re jealous~ he smiled.

 

“Woohyun!! This isn’t what we should be talking about!” I continued to pace around. 

 

Sunggyu walked in. I pushed him against the wall. “Hyung tell me what happened the other night.” I demanded. “You can’t leave this time.” I looked at him straight in the eyes.

 

“I already told you I just helped her through the crowds of drunks grabbing her.”

 

“I know that’s not it, you both looked so embarrassed the other day.” 

 

“I just hugged her and told them she was my girl, and then I walked her back home.”

 

“That’s really all of it?” 

 

“Pretty much, now let go of me!”

 

 I released him from against the wall. “Wait ‘pretty much’ that means there’s more!” I pushed him back against the wall.

 

“L!”

 

“Say everything.”

 

“I put my arm around her and told her to just call me oppa to repel the drunks. That’s it.” 

 

I feel bad, he was just helping Min-ah. But how could he say ‘just call me oppa’?! Any girl would start to like him even if he was just acting!!

 

Min POV

They should be here by now right? I put on my wig and different clothes. My leg still hurt but at least I could walk now. I went up to the practice room. They just got there.

 

We started practicing the part of the dance we already learned. Woohyun still couldn’t get it right. I went over to him helping him step by step. He got it eventually, without hitting my leg this time.

 

“Hyung! I did it!! He grabbed me into a hug and we spun around. Hehe he was kind of cute. Like a big kid.

 

We got to the next part of the dance, everything went well now. When we finished and they all left, I sat down.

 

My leg was killing me. I sat there until Woohyun came back in. “Hyung thank you for t- are you okay!?” He saw me clutching my leg and sat next to me.

 

“Ah yeah I’m fine, my leg was just a little sore.”

 

“Ah really. Well thank you for teaching me yesterday! I was able to do well today right?” He had a certain sparkle in his eyes. Like a puppy. So cute.

 

“Yup you did well,” I said ruffling his hair.

 

--------

Aww isn't Woohyun adorable~ Looks like Myungsoo's getting jealous~ What could happen next??

A HUGE thank you to all the people who subscribed and commented after I posted the last chapter! I was so surprised so many people subscribed! As celebration I even put a Sunggyu gif as my profile pic, I was in complete happiness.

 

Sorry I didn't post the next chapter though - I was just trying to rope you all in muhahaha (in reality I just fell asleep, I'm sowwy >_<)  You guys really don't know how happy I felt this morning to see all your subscriptions....along with NU'EST's new Action MV. I love that too!!