Time To Sleep~

The Dark Is Dangerous, Leave and Keep Shining

Min POV

Oh god this is actually working. “Ok you guys look over the lines and try singing them; I’ll see you tomorrow for the dance.”

I walked out. I leaned on the wall, “phew~ Today I’m saved, but what about tomorrow.” I sighed and went back to my basement.

 

Myungsoo POV

“What a weirdo, he just came and left.”

“Well he does have to make the dance,” said Dongwoo.

“He looks cute and girly, but he sounded strict,” said Sungjong.

“Hmph. He didn’t even tell us his name,” Sunggyu looked annoyed.

“Whatever, let’s just go home then,” suggested Woohyun.

“We have to look at the song!” yelled Sunggyu.

“Geez…I think you and that kid will get along well,” he jeered back.

 

Min POV

Ok good I finished the dance, time to memorize it! As I went through everyone’s parts I looked at the time. Oh it’s already past 10 pm, I can leave!! I took off my wig and changed back to normal. The dance is fine, time to go and sleep.

I walked home in the snow,few people passing by. The streets looked empty. A group of teenagers were walking in the opposite direction of me. As I passed by them, one grabbed my arm saying, “Let’s go play~”

Ugh a drunk… This won’t be a problem, I was about to pull arm back, when someone yanked me backwards from the shoulders. How unexpected, but not a big deal. I turned around, about to punch him, when he grabbed me close into his chest.

My eyes opened wide, but I couldn’t see a thing. All I heard was, “What are you doing to my girl,” in a murderous voice.

“Looks like she’s taken, let’s go~” It sounded like the drunks left. The man released me. Still in defense mode I kept my fists balled up as I saw his face.

It was Sunggyu.