A Raccoon In My Heart

The Dark Is Dangerous, Leave and Keep Shining

Min POV

Finally!! The snow outside is starting to clear up and thin out. In a while I can go to work in my t-shirt without freezing!!

I ran out the door gleefully walked to work. Then a huge thing swept in front on eyes, pulling my backwards by the neck. Someone grabbed my shoulders. I quickly turned my head to see who it was. I blushed from seeing Myungsoo’s dazzling smile right in front of my eyes.

 

“Morning Min-ah~” he cooed. “You seem happy.”

 

Once I got over the closeness of his face, I turned and said, “Yeah the snow’s starting to go away!”

 

“That doesn’t mean you should only wear a t-shirt though.” I noticed that he had pulled me to him using his scarf. “Use this until the snow clears up.” He wrapped the rest of his scarf around my neck.

 

“Thank you Myungsoo-ah.” I noticed the rest of Infinite was there as well.

 

“Why do you always wear only a t-shirt anyway?” Truthfully, it’s because I can afford a nice one. I don’t get much money from the company, only enough to eat and a little extra. I'd have to save up for quite a while to buy a jacket.

 

“…I just feel like it. Well I have to go, bye guys.”

 

 

Sunggyu POV

“Ah it’s Min-ah!” L ran up to her.

 

He used his scarf to pull her into his chest. How annoying, doing something like this so early in the morning.

“Morning Min-ah~ You seem happy.”

 

She did look especially cheerful today. “Yeah the snow’s starting to go away!” So those t-shirts everyday do make you feel cold.

 

“Why do you always wear only a t-shirt anyway?” L asked. I was curious too.

 

“…I just feel like it.” That doesn’t sound like the real reason.

 

 

Min POV

I walked up to the practice room. “Time to record the song~” I sang as I went in.

“Yay let’s go!” Woohyun said as he pushed everyone down the hall.

We started with Myungsoo first. His voice was really nice, there was something alluring and mysterious about it. Next, Sunggyu’s voice was like an angel, so beautiful. Dongwoo’s and Hoya’s rap together was just amazing. All their vocals mixed together into the song so well.

 

Once we finished, Woohyun said, “We should go celebrate on completing the song.” All the guys agreed and left happily.

 

Then Woohyun came back in and grabbed my arm. “Hyung hurry up!”

 

“What? Me too?” I said confused.

 

“Of course! Let’s go!” He pulled me outside. We went to an arcade and played for a while.

 

I walked around spotting a claw machine with a really cute stuffed raccoon in it. I wanted it, but I’m dressed as a guy right now, I shouldn’t want that sort of thing…

 

“What’s the matter Hyun Su?” Sunggyu came over.

 

“Oh nothing.” I really wanted it though.

 

“You want something from there?” he asked. I kept eyeing the raccoon plushie. It was so cute…

 

“Nope.”

 

“Really? I want that one.” He pointed to the raccoon with a smile.

 

Sunggyu POV

“You should try playing for it.” He said.

 

“Yeah, it’s adorable, right?” I said. He totally wants it. He’s been staring at it for the past 5 minutes saying ‘I want it…’ Does he not notice haha. “It’s the kind of thing Sungjong would want.”

 

“Oh really, you should get it for him.”After a few tries I succeeded in winning the raccoon plushie.

 

“Here you should take it,” I handed it to Hyun Su.

 

“But isn’t it for Sungjong?” He questioned.

 

“Now that I look closer, it’s not really Sungjong’s style. I think it suits you better.”

 

“But I’m a guy, I don’t need it.”

 

“And Sungjong's a girl?? Your gender doesn’t matter.”

 

“But I don’t want it.” He pouted.

 

“Just take it.” Geez… he argues over generosity just like Min-ah.

 

“Really? Thank you Sunggyu-shi!” He smiled and went to play other games. So he has this kind of cute side to him.

 

But ‘Sunggyu-shi’? Am I that much older? If it was a few years he would say hyung. Min-ah calls me using –shi too. Do I really look that old?