A Walk Back Home

The Dark Is Dangerous, Leave and Keep Shining

Woohyun POV

“Let’s go~” The members all came out ready to go to work.

 

“I hope I see Min-ah on the way,” L said.

 

“If you do you aren’t going to interrogate her for 10 minutes about the other night, right?” Sunggyu said.

 

“What? I would never do that to her.” Sunggyu scoffed. We didn’t see Min anyway.

 

Sunggyu POV

We went into the practice room. That kid was already there already.

 

“Good morning~ Today we’re gonna to practice and assign lines from the lyrics for the song. I’ve already chosen and highlighted the parts for everyone.” He passed out the lyric sheets. “I want you guys to practice amongst each other first and then we’ll see what to do next.” He sat back down next to the stereo sketching something in a notebook.

 

We practiced; I thought we all got the lines down well so far. I wanted to call out to the ‘teacher’, but I didn’t even know his name. Did he ever tell us?

 

Dongwoo went up to him. “Oh! Are these our new hairstyles for the comeback?” We all gathered around. He showed it to us, it didn’t look half bad, mine was nice.

 

“Do you guys like them?” he asked.

 

“Yeah!” answered Sungyeol. “When do we get them done?”

 

“A little before we make the video, but we have to finish the song and dance first, so let’s get back to work,” he beamed.

 

We learned more of the dance and got our lines down for the song. “Ok tomorrow we’ll record the song and finish the dance!” He seemed really happy. This is the perfect chance.

 

“I’m sorry, but we never got your name teacher.” I said.

 

“Ah really? It’s Hyun Su.”

 

Min POV

I got ready to leave my basement and go home. “Hyun Su.” I snickered as I left. I stopped by the dukbokki stand on the way home.

 

“You haven’t come here since you ate with your boyfriend.” Ajumma said.

 

“He wasn’t my boyfriend. Just a friend.”

 

“Really he looked like he wanted to be more than friends~”

 

“Ok Ajumma, one serving of dukbokki to go please.” I walked home while eating my dukbokki. My cellphone rang, it was Myungsoo. How weird.

 

Myungsoo POV

 

“Hello?” She answered.

“Hi Min-ah, I just wanted to know if your leg was okay and if you needed to stay over again.”

“My leg feels fine now, thanks for asking anyway!”

“Ok then, bye.”

“See ya.” She hung up.

 

Why couldn’t your leg heal tomorrow? I thought as I walked back home from the crossroad.

 

---------

Aww Myungsoo walked all the way to the crossroad in case she needed him, and then walked back home sadly :( poor Myungsoo...

Thank you to my new subscriber by the way, I don't know if you can't see this and know it's you, but hopefully you do! 

 

Please continue commenting and subscribing! The next chapter has more cute moments from _____. That's right! I'm not gonna tell you guys yet!!