So You Did Know Me

The Dark Is Dangerous, Leave and Keep Shining

Myungsoo POV

It’s Sunday!! Min’s birthday is today! I hope she likes what I bought. The guys and I already planned everything out, we even bought a cake, she’s going to be so happy!! Ah…but what time are we going to see her? And where are we going to meet her?? We never asked her about any of these questions did we!?! “Hyung! When are we going to have the party?” I asked Sunggyu.

“When she comes over.” He replied.

“But we never told her to come or that we planned a party!”

“I can just call her and tell her to come over.”

“What time? I can call her right now.” I took out my phone.

“Don’t worry I’ll call her later.” He had a bit of irritation in his voice.

“Hyung, I’ll just do it now.”

“Really L, I’ll call her!” He took his phone out too.

“No I’ll do it!” I quickly dialed her number before he could.

“Hello?” She picked up.

“Ah Min-ah! I wanted to tell you to come over today at—“

“Oh Sungjong already told me, I’ll be there!” She interrupted.

“Ok see you then!” I hung up. Sungjong called her!! Since when did he even have her number!?! I went to see him. “Sungjong! Did you tell Min-ah what time to come over?”

“Yeah, at 5.”

“And since when did you have her number?”

“She told me a long time ago.” What!?! When did this friendship happen!?

 

Min POV

“Ok see you then!” Myungsoo hung up. I’m all excited!! I can’t wait for 5, it’s too far away! I sat around until it was almost 5 and started getting ready to leave the house. The snow was cold as always, but I didn't feel like I was freezing today, maybe I’m just happy.

 

Myungsoo POV

“Hyung! It’s already past the time she said she would come!” I told Sunggyu.

“L calm down, it’s only 5:02!!” Just then the doorbell rang.

“That must be her!” I ran to the door. Sungjong had already opened it. Tch. I wanted to.

 

Min POV

“Noona! You’re here!” Sungjong opened the door smiling.

“Thank you for inviting me!” I came in, there were balloons everywhere.

“Ok let’s start with presents!” Dongwoo brought me to a table and handed me a small bag from it. “This one’s from me!”

I opened it, it was a cap. “This is so nice!” It was a cool, green cap. I really liked it! “Thank you Dongwoo!”

“Here’s mine Min-ah” Hoya handed me a box.

It was a bag, like Hyun Su suggested. “Thank you, I really needed a new bag!”

“My turn!” Woohyun handed me a bag.

It was a stuffed owl plushie. “This is so cute!!” It really was adorable and will match my raccoon one that Sunggyu gave me. Next they pushed Sungjong up.

“Ah, not me yet!” He ran to the back of them. “My present is big, so it has to be last!” I wonder what it is.

Myungsoo came up to me next, “I hope you accept it.” He handed me a box.

It was a bunch of candy surrounding a big chocolate heart reading, “Won’t you be mine?” I blushed at the words.

“Great job making it an awkward present L!” Sungyeol mocked. It really was embarrassing in front of them all, he even told me to accept it, as in his heart!!

Sunggyu came up next, he handed me a big bag, “Hope you like it.”

It was a jacket!!! A really nice one at that!! “After all these years of walking in the snow, I won’t have to freeze every morning!!!” I ran up and hugged Sunggyu tight. He flinched, wide eyed.

“Hyung!! What are you doing!?!” Myungsoo shrieked.

“It’s not my fault that she likes it~” He smiled hugging me back. I didn’t even realize what I was doing. I let go.

“Ah sorry!” Then Sungyeol came up to me, “It’s not much, but I hope you like it!” He handed me a small bag.

It was an Infinite CD! “I really wanted this, thank you Sungyeol!!”

Myungsoo came up, “What!? Our own CD!?” he yelled.

“It that wrong? I’ve wanted this for a while now.” I said smiling at Sungyeol. Myungsoo looked so confused.

“Wait! But I thought you said you didn’t know who I was when we met!?”

“I knew who you were on stage, but that doesn’t mean I knew your real personality.”

 

Myungsoo POV

I was speechless. She’s the first person to ever say that to me. I’ve never really been interested in girls, since they all think they know me from Infinite without knowing the real me. But Min……She’s really the girl I’ve always wanted to meet.

“I’ve always known you were all Infinite, but I didn’t care because I only knew you as idols, not as real people.” She said.

“Aww our Min-ah is so cool~” Woohyun cooed.

“Ok now me!” Sungjong walked up. “I prepared fun games as my present! Can you all go outside while I set up?” He pushed us all out. “Don’t come in until I tell you!!”

 “You can come in now!!” Sungjong called. There were various things all over the ground. He took Min’s hand taking her over to one area. Why’s Sungjong so close to her all of a sudden!?! Calling her, holding her hand, it bothers me!!!

-------

Aww Myungsoo's even getting jealous of Sungjong now. Is Sunggyu getting a bit more friendly with Min lately? What will happen during these games Sungjong planned?

Please continue commenting, subscribing, and reading as always~ ^__^