Opposing

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Halo-- Beyonce

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnVUHWCynig

 

“Where have you been the whole day? It is already close to midnight.” Baekhyun’s mother demanded when he stepped into the house.

“Omma,” He bowed before answering her. “I was at the hospital.”

“And why were you there?”

“Youngil is in the hospital. Didn’t her parents tell you that?” He asked and his mother’s eyes widened in shock.

“She’s in the hospital?! What happened and why is she in there?” She bombarded her son with questions.

“Yunho hyung accidentally shot her and she has been in the hospital for a week already.” He explained.

“Why didn’t you take care of her? Didn’t I tell you to take care of her? How are you going to protect her in the future?” She screamed at Baekhyun.

“Why?! Why do you even care so much?! Why do you care so much about a stranger than to care so much about your son?!” He shouted back in anger.

“That’s because you are not my son.” She said and walked away.

“Yea.. That’s right.. You are not my mother. How I wish I can have my mother back.” He mumbled to himself and walked out of his house to yours.

 

++

“How the hell did you take care of my daughter?! Why is she injured?! I instructed you to take care of her. Why am I paying you so much money if you can’t take care of our daughter?” Mr and Byun shouted over the phone.

“I’m so sorry. I’ve already scolded my son for it.” Mr Jung apologised.

“What is the use of scolding? My daughter was hurt because of you!” Mr Byun shouted.

“I am so sorry. I promise that this will never happen again.”

“I want her and Baekhyun to be married next week. I can’t wait any longer.”

“Next week?! But that is so soon!” Mr Jung exclaimed.

“I don’t care. I know you guys have your ways of making her marry Baekhyun.” Mr Byun said and hang up.

 

“Are you all packed?” D.O. asked you and you nodded. He took your hand in his and the both of you headed out of the hospital. You took a deep breath and grinned.

“It’s great to be discharged and out of the hospital.” You said and D.O. agreed with you.

“I’m sorry Youngil. You got hurt because of me and I still can’t say how sorry I am.” He kissed your hand. You reached out and touch his cheek.

“It’s alright Kyungie. I’m fine, as you can see.”

“I love you. I love you so much.” He murmured and you giggled.

“I love you too Kyungie. I love you so much too.” You tiptoed and pressed your lips to his. You were about to move away when he wrapped his arms around your waist and d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter