Friends

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Beautiful Night-- B2ST

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckIGhwQtd-c

 

 

"Enough!" A voice boomed thought the lunch room and everyone looked at him.

 

"Oppa!" Saerin screamed at him for help.

 

"Youngil-ah, please let her go." L.Joe pleaded.

 

"Well, that depends if my boys want to let her go." You sat down and continue eating.

 

"Let's eat. I don't want to ruin my appetite because of one person that is not worth it." Chanyeol sat down as well. Kris let go off her and sat beside me.

 

"I'll make you pay for this !" Saerin shouted and ran out off the lunch room.

 

"Youngil, can we talk?" L.Joe asked.

 

"No." D.O. said and L.Joe looked at him.

 

"I was asking her, not you." He snapped at D.O.

 

"They are my boys. What they say represents me. Now get lost." You coldly told L.Joe.

 

"What?" He was speechless.

 

"Cat got your tongue boy? Why? Can't you handle a rejection?" You rolled your eyes. "I'm done. Stupid people spoiled my appetite." You got up. EXO got up too and followed you out of the lunch room,glaring at L.Joe when they past him.

 

 

++

 

You went back to your class and just sat there. "Why did you let her go just now?" Kai asked you. You ignored him and looked out of t he window.

 

"Do you still care about her? She betrayed you, remembered that!" Kai shouted and you narrowed your eyes at him.

 

"Kai, apologise. You should not have spoken to our leader like that." Xiumin instructed. Kai continued looking at you for a few moments but he eventually lowered his head and apologised.

 

"It's okay Jongin oppa. I let her go as I did not want trouble to happen. Believe me, I wanted to skin her alive." You told Kai.

 

You heard a knock on the door and EXO turned to it.

 

"Youngil, can we talk?" CAP asked.

 

"Okay," You got up from your seat and went to Teen Top (minus L.Joe)

 

"Noona!!" The two maknaes pounced and you and you chuckled.

 

"Hey guys." You ruffled their hair, messing it but they did not care. They were too happy to see you.

 

"Youngil, I know you do not want to talk about it but we have to. We did not know anything." Chunji told you.

 

"I know so I forgive you guys. I just didn't want to think about him so I avoided you guys. I'm the one who should have asked for forgiveness." You sighed.

 

"Aniya, as long as you are willing to be out friend again." Niel said.

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter