Real parents

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Told you so-- Jesse McCartney

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UeRbirdpZ4

 

“What do you mean real parents?” You asked Mr and Mrs Byun. Baekhyun was behind his parents.

“We are your real parents, Youngil. You are Byun Youngil, not Jung Youngil.

“Nonsense.” You spat. “I had enough of all your nonsense. First you four forced me to marry someone I do not love and now that it does not work, you have decided to come out with something ridiculous like this. How low can you get? I know I am adopted but that does not mean you can lie about being my biological parent.”

“We are speaking the truth. If you do not believe, I can show you the evidence.” Mrs Byun took a brown envelope from her bag and placed it on the table. You took it and took the contents out of it. Shocked flashed through your face as you read what was on the report.

“Now do you believe us? The DNA report also shows that you are truly our biological daughter.” Mr Byun said.

“How? How did you get my DNA?” You asked them.

“We asked a nurse to sneak in to get a few strands of your hair, as simple as that. People will do anything for money.”

“Did you know about this?” You asked Mr and Mrs Jung and they looked away in guilt. Then, everything made sense to you. “I can’t believe you guys. You were planning to this with them all along right? You wanted me to marry them so that they do not have to admit their mistake of abandoning me and at the same time I can still be their daughter. Let me guess, they gave you money in return right?” You smirked. “Money, money, money. That is what that is important to the both of you. That is all that you ever care about. Oppa is your biological son and yet you never come back to Korea to visit him. He never says it but he cares a lot for the both of you and will go the Australia every once in a while no matter how busy he is because he want to see you in person to know that you are doing well. Yet money is all that you care.”

“Why? Why did you abandon me?” You asked your biological parents.

“You are a female. Back then, all we ever wanted to have was a baby boy. A male can do much more than a female. My mother-in-law will favour me more and when my son grows up, he will be good in business and can take over my company. Yet what can a female do? There are only a few female who can prosper in the business world. So when I knew you are a girl when I was still pregnant, I wanted to abort you but however you are still my flesh and blood. So I decided to abandon you. I adopted Baekhyun and now my wish is fulfilled, I want you back.” Mrs Byun explained.

*This got her mind screwed realllll bad.* Yunho rolled his eyes.

“What the hell is wrong with you? Are you out of your mind? Are you freaking crazy? You did something immoral and yet you announced it so proudly. And what? You expect me to go back to you?” You exploded.

“You can have whatever you want. You will be showered with gifts and money every second.” Mr Byun added.

“You know what? The both of you should just go to the mental hospital.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter