One month later

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No Mercy- BAP

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxPb3z76uAY

 

 

One month later~

 

 

It was a beautiful Sunday where people go out and enjoy the weather or hanging out with their love ones. Well, everyone for EXO who is being trained very hard in SM's HQ.

 

"Again!" You instructed Sehun and he came charging at you but you pinned him to the ground in a few seconds.

 

"No! Not like this! Look how I do it." You demonstrated the movement again and this time when he did it, he was better.

 

"Good, again." You told him.

 

"Youngil, can we at least take a break? We have been going at it for five hours straight." Luhan said, seeing their maknae so tired.

 

"Fine, take five." You told EXO and went to the toilet. EXO groaned and lay on the floor.

 

"Youngil sure is strict." Sehun complained.

 

"You mean our LEADER SECOND-IN-CHARGE in SM is strict." Suho said.

 

"Hey guys," Yunho came into the training room.

 

"Hyung," All of them got up and bowed. "Where is Youngil?" He asked.

 

"I'm here." You stepped into the room and took a long drink from your bottle of water.

 

"Oh good. Here, tomorrow is the first day of school after the holidays and I will be there to officially become the principal of the school and chairman of the Board. The 13 of you will be following me and I will introduce the you to the school, especially Youngil. I want everyone to know who you really are. That way they will think twice before laying a finger on you." Yunho said and you nodded. "There will be a party at VIPZ hosted by Big Bang and we are invited." He said.

 

"Araso oppa. Now leave so we can continue training." You pushed Yunho out of the room and everyone's eyes widen, shocked that they are going to train again.

 

"Ara, ara. Don't train too hard and take care of yourself okay?" He kissed your forehead before walking away. You went back into the room and EXO immediately went to you.

 

"BIAO-MEI CAN WE PLEASE CALL IT A DAY?? I'M SO TIRED AND WE HAVE A PARTY LATER ON!! WHAT IF I GET TOO TIRED AND CAN'T GO TO THE PARTY?! PLEASE?? BUING BUING!" Tao did his aegyo again.

 

"Youngil, we have trained enough actually. You think that we are too weak because you are stronger than us. Let us have a break okay? We promise we will train hard and regularly so don't worry." Baekhyun tried to convince you as well.

 

"Yea, he's right Youngil. After all, we have been training non stop everyday. It wouldn't hurt to take a break. We learn how to fight in case we are being attacked, not because we are constantly chased by killers." D.O. joined in.

 

You pretended to think for a while. Actually, you were just kidding when you told Yunho you wanted them to continue training. "I will buy you that orange Porsche Carrera." Kris added in and your eyes sparkle at the sound of the deal.

 

"Okay!! Let's go home!" You said happily, clinging onto Kris hand. "Thank you oppa." You beamed.

 

"Woah, if this goes on, Youngil will have so many car. She alre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter