New EXO fanfic featuring Kai and Luhan! ^^

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hey-yeom guys!~

I've just created a new fic today because I'm going to finish this fic and I will only update 'love and dreams' fic after completing this.

 

My new fic: Love and Dreams

 

LOVE:

a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.

All I ever wanted was for some to love me wholeheartedly.

However, it is something simple yet difficult to get.

DREAM:

a succession of images, thoughts, or emotions passing through the mind during sleep or awake(daydream).

I love singing and I want to be an idol. I want to be famous so that everyone will know me.

Maybe then someone will really love me?

 

 

 

 

You/ Lee Hyunae:

 

You are a cold person because of the lack of love. You have a sharp tongue and offended almost everybody in school. The only people who could stand you are your best friends and your childhood friends. Although you have a sharp tongue, you are actually a soft-hearted person. You are a calm person but get violent towards things or people when you are unhappy. You are 15 years old, your third year at YouXiu middle school.

Lives in: China

 

Your friends:

 

Kai/Kim Jongin:

 

He is a calm and collected person but is violent when angered. He is your best friend since you were in diapers but you moved to China because of your mother’s work. Kai’s personality is like yours. He can be very cocky and only you can stand him. He is 16 years old. (Will not appear until later but is still one of the main characters.)

Lives in: Korea

 

Byun Baekhyun:

He is your other childhood friend who will always support you when Kai bullies you. He is a cute and hyperactive guy who never fails to make you smile and laugh at his actions. He is 18 years old. His uncle is the CEO of SM entertainment, Lee Sooman. (Will not appear until later but is still one of the lead characters.)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter