I do not like him...

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have nothing-- Park Jimin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqCmJMVKPVk

 

You slipped into a black, sparkling dress. The dress hugged your curves and ended at your ankle. "Dress nicely." You remembered your mother telling this to you before you left the restaurant during lunch. Eunjung and Mieun were already downstairs with the rest, having dinner whereas Yunho and you had to have dinner with your parents and Baekhyun's family. You have not told anyone about the marriage. You checked yourself in the mirror one more time before grabbing your purse and opened the door, revealing a very handsome and yummilicious Baekhyun. The moment Baekhyun saw you, his eyes sparkled in excitement and looked at you lovingly. He took your hand and kissed it.

"Good evening." He greeted you. You gave him a small smile. He took your hand and the both of you walked to the restaurants where your parents are.

"Youngil, are you sure you wanna do this?" He asked you in the lift. You looked at him and nodded wordlessly.

*I don't have a choice, do I?* You mentally sighed.

You felt Baekhyun tilt your chin up and you looked at him. His face was so close to yours and you blushed a little. "Thank you.." He murmured before pressing his warm and soft lips to yours. Your eyes widened in surprised and your heart started beating faster but you did not feel anything else. No sparks erupted, no wanting more of his kisses. Not feeling the same way you felt when you were in love with L.Joe. His lips removed from yours and he hugged you tightly.

*You are such an idiot. Why are you not in love with him? If you are then this marriage will be easier!* You mentally scolded yourself. You pulled away and looked at Baekhyun. You love this man in front of you but NOT as a LOVER but as a BROTHER. *Maybe.. I will start to fall in love with him after our marriage. We can work this relationship out right? But why does my heart feel so pain??*

The lift reached at the 15th floor and the both of you went to the restaurant. The waitress led you to the private room. Laughter was being heard from outside the room and Baekhyun knocked on the door before opening it. You went in after him and saw his parents and your parents sitting together at the big, round table. Yunho sat bedside Mrs Kim and BoA sat next to him.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Youngil imnida." You bowed as you introduced yourself.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Byun Baekhyun imnida." Baekhyun introduced himself.

"Omo, your daughter is so beautiful." Mrs Byun went to you and hugged you. "Such a lovely young lady." She complimented.

"Kamsahamnida." You smiled.

"Come, take a seat." Mr Jung said. You sat beside BoA and Baekhyun sat in between his father and you.

"So, I've already picked the date for their engagement. It's 2 months from now and I'm planning to have the wedding day on Christmas, which is 3 months from now." Mrs Byun announced.

*Mwoh? Is she crazy?! I'm only 19 years old and she wants us to married this year??! I thought we will get married like a few years later!* You were screaming inside your head. You secretly glared at Mrs Byun like she was some teacher who gave you a whole week's homework and expected you to finished it in a day.

"That's excellent." Mrs Jung piped in. You looked at Yunho and gave him eye signals, asking to do something about it. He shook his head and you sighed softly.

The food came and you just played with the food, not interested in eating even though you were practically starving. But how could you when you have just found out you are going to marry someone you don't love in 3 months?? *This is going to be a long night.* You stabbed a piece of fish like it is your enemy and stuffed it in your mouth.

 

++

EXO, Mieun and Eunjung were at the beach having a BBQ and campfire. They were sitting at the campfire, chatting and getting to know each other better. "Hey, I was wondering, why aren't you having dinner with them?" Eunjung asked Kris and everyone looked at him.

"What has it got to do with you, tomboy?" Kris scoffed at her. Ever since the day they fought, they have been frequently fighting.

"Tomboy?! You stupid gay!" She shouted at him.

"Chill." Suho ordered and they looked away, not wanting to see each other.

"Yea gege. Why aren't you with them?" Tao asked Kris.

Kris looked at him and sighed. "I've already met them. They told me they have a dinner appointment with another family to discuss something so I didn't want to disturb them." Kris explained.

"Hey, they are here!" Sehun pointed to Baekhyun, BoA, Yunho and you, who just came out from the hotel. "Even Baekhyun hyung is here. But why is he with them?" Sehun asked himself.

Baekhyun hold your hand and you looked at him. "I want to tell everyone now." He said. You thought for a while and nodded. There is no point keeping this a secret because they will come to know about it one day and will be angry that they didn't know about it sooner. "Guys," Baekhyun called everyone for their attention. He held yours and his entwined hands up and D.O's eyes widened in surprise.

*Don't tell me they are going to announce that they are couple?* D.O. thought frantically.

"Everybody, we are getting married." Baekhyun announced and D.O. felt his heart sank. Your eyes flew to D.O., wanting to see his expression but his face had a blank expression on it. Suddenly, everyone bombarded Baekhyun and you with questions. You looked at D.O. and saw him walking away. You wanted to follow him but Mieun already went after him.

*I'm sorry, kyungie.. I didn't want this too.* You thought sadly but smiled and answered your friends' question. You had already hurt D.O. and you do not want to hurt Baekhyun too so you pretended that you are happy with this marriage.

 

++

It was 7am in the morning and you are lying on your bed, still wide away since last night. You turned to your right and saw Mieun's bed empty. Since she went after D.O. last night, she did not come back at all. You cannot help but think that she and D.O. spend the night together. You heard the door clicked and you closed your eyes, pretending to be asleep. You heard someone walked into the room and it had to be Mieun. After a few minutes of silence, you opened your eyes again and saw Mieun sleeping soundly on her bed. You got up and went to the toilet. Taking a look at yourself in the mirror, you almost scared yourself. You looked tired and had dar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter