Missing friends?

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS STORY IS DEDICATED TO MY PRECIOUS UNNIE, kellen_1825, AND MY PRECIOUS DONGSAENG, kpopfreakILOVEYOU.

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME SO MUCH!! SARANGHAE!!~ <3

 

 

 

The Chaser-- Infinite

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgmSImDoJNg

 

 

 

 

You went to school as usual, walking to the park and towards school. For the whole night, you kept thinking about EXO and whether they will hurt Teen Top or not. People think that Teen Top is the bad boy type but that is not the case. You have seen them being their real self and they really are different.

 

You went into class and saw that Saerin is also not in her seat. It was already weird when she was not at the gate as she is never late for anything. You tried calling her but no one picks up the phone.

 

"Kyaah!! It's Teen Top!!" You heard the girls scream and it got louder when L.Joe and Chunji came into the class, only that there is no L.Joe. You immediately called L.Joe's phone but no one is picking it up either. You frowned, wondering where he is. You then take out your phone and messaged Chunji to ask where is L.Joe.  

 

 

To: Choo Choo Chunji^^

 

Chanhee Oppa, where is Byunghun? Is he sick? :(

 

-Youngillie^^  

 

 

*Chunji and Byunghun are best friends so Chunji might know where he is.*

 

Your teacher came into class and after a few minutes, Chunji replied you.  

 

 

To: Youngillie :)

 

Molla, we thought he was with you or at least he would told you where he is. He won't skip school without a reason. He wants that violin scholarship. Have you tried to call him?

 

-Chunji :)  

 

 

*Even they do not know where he is?*

 

You sent a message to Chunji before sending one to L.Joe.  

 

 

To: Choo Choo Chunji^^

 

I did but he did not pick up his phone. I'll try again.

 

-Youngillie^^  

 

 

To: Byunghunnie<3

 

Yah yeobu-ah~ Where are you? Why aren't you picking up your phone? Please do not worry Teen Top and I. They are also wondering where you are. Please call me as soon as possible to assure me you are safe okay? Saranghae <3

 

-Your one and only Jagiya <3  

 

After that, you just tried to concentrate in class but it was hard as your boyfriend and best friend are missing. They are also not the type who does not pick up their phone.   

 

 

++

 

You were walking towards Admiral Park when you heard someone shouting your name. "Youngil-ah/Noona!" Teen Top shouted from behind you and you turned around. You went to them just as they walked up you.

 

"Do you have any news on L.Joe hyung?" Neil asked and you shook your head.

 

"He still hasn't picked up his phone. Is he okay? Do you thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter