EXO-M

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MAMA- EXO-M

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ9sTtXSDwo

 

 

"Why are we going to High School again?" Lu Han asked his leader, Kris.

 

"To see the famous Slayer and my lovely cousin. Plus it was an order from her brother. He wants the whole EXO in TOP High so that we can protect her and she can get used to us. It will be easier for her when she takes her position as our leader." Kris explained.

 

"I can't wait for Youngil sunbae to be our leader. It would be cool to have Slayer as your leader. She is not only a female but she can also easily take two of us at one time." Xiu Min joined in the conversation.

 

"Come on guys, let's go and meet with our twin group." Kris said and they stepped out of the car.

 

Just like EXO-K, they received the same reaction. Everyone was dazzled by their handsome faces and good build.

 

"Hey you guys are here." Suho saw EXO-M and went to them.

 

"Yup." Kris and Suho did a manly hug while the rest went to find their 'twin'.

 

"Hyung!" Sehun jumped on Luhan and they laughed.

 

"Silly boys." EXO laughed at them.

 

"How's Youngil?" Kris asked Suho.

 

"Ask Kyungsoo. He knows about Youngil more than us."

 

"Hmm.. are my cousin and you together?" Kris asked.

 

"What?! No! We are just friends." D.O. flustered.

 

"Relax hyung." Chen patted D.O. on the back.

 

"Kris hyung was just kidding." Lay told D.O.

 

"Anyway, let us go in and get our stuff for school." Kris said.

 

"We'll meet you guys out here." Chanyeol told EXO-M and they nodded before heading to the office.

 

"It's good to be one again." Baekhyun said and everyone agreed.

 

"EXO-K will only be completed with EXO-M because we are one." Suho smiled at that idea.

 

EXO-M soon came out of the office and met up with EXO-K. "Let's go." Suho said and he led everyone to the lockers area. They were about to find their lockers when they saw you bowing to Hyemi, only that they did not know it was you as you had your back faced to them.

 

"I'm sorry." You said.

 

*Isn't that Youngil's voice?* D.O. frowned.

 

"Hey! I'm talking to you!" Hyemi scratched your face.

 

"Kris! The girl being attacked is Youngil!" D.O. told Kris.

 

"Mwoh?! Are you sure?" Kris demanded.

 

"I'm very sure." D.O. confirmed and they walked towards them with EXO following them.

 

"You so did not scratched me." They heard you say.

 

"I so did nerd. What are you going to do about it?" Hyemi smirked. By then, EXO was close enough to the two of you.

 

"This." Kris said and shoved Hyemi away hard.

 

"Who are you?" Hyemi demanded and you looked at EXO.

 

"We are EXO." Kris told her coldly.

 

"EXO? One of the gang from SM?" Hyemi shrieked and so did her minions.

 

"The one and only." EXO showed them their rings.

 

"L..let's go girls." Hyemi scurried off with her minions following her.

 

"Youngil-ah." Kris turned to you and smiled.

 

"Woah! Hyung smiled!" Tao told his friends.

 

"What are you doing here? You are EXO? Are the rest EXO-M?" You questioned.

 

"Woah, too many question at once my dear. First, I'm here because I want to see my lovely cousin. Yes I am in EXO and yes, the rest are EXO-M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter