I'm sorry

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The chaser-- Infinite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTXmhKapmCI

 

*Where is he? Come out you Bacon.* Chanyeol thought as he searched high and low for Baekhyun. He was following Baekhyun but lost him when he helped an old lady who had fell down. Chanyeol turned round a corner to a park that looked so gloomy you would not be surprised that everyone in the park is in a bad mood or no one dares to go near that place. He looked around and spotted who he was looking for, only to be shocked to see his best friend in the arms of their enemy. Infinite carried Baekhyun into the van and Chanyeol wasted no time to rescue his friend. He ran as fast as his legs could carry him but the distance was just too far apart. Infinite piled into the van and sped off, not noticing that Chanyeol was chasing them. Chanyeol tried his best to follow the van but a human is always weaker and slower than a machine. Exhausted, Chanyeol stopped chasing the van and dropped to the floor, panting. He whipped out his phone and called Suho.

"Yeoboseyo?" Suho answered the call and could hear Chanyeol breathing heavily.

"H-hyung.. Baekhyun got kidnapped." Chanyeol reported and Suho shot up from his seat when he heard about the news.

"Are you sure? What happened?" Suho questioned and Chanyeol began to tell him, repeating the scene of the kidnap.

"Just come home safely and we will discuss about this." Suho instructed and ended the call. He stuffed his phone inside his pockets and looked up to see 8 pairs of eyes looking at him, their eyes giving put signals, wanting him to repeat whatever Chanyeol told him. Suho gave out a heavy sigh before starting his story telling.

"We should call the police." Luhan said after Suho explained everything.

"No! What if they hurt Kai and Baekhyun?!" Chen exclaimed.

"I say we go find them and kill them all." Sehun mumbled and everyone started arguing on how to handle Infinite. Unable to bear the noise anymore, Kris slammed his hand on the table and everyone looked at him.

“We cannot let Youngil know about this.” Kris said. He then looked at D.O.

“I need to talk to you.” D.O. stood up and followed Kris. Kris went to your room and saw you sleeping soundly. Eunjung tore her eyes away from you and looked at Kris.

“She having a fever.” Eunjung informed Kris.

“Eunjung,” Kris called Eunjung’s name for the first time. “Can you leave us for a while? I need to talk to Kyungsoo.” Kris requested and Eunjung got up from her seat and went to Kris.

“I’ve heard what happened to Baekhyun when I stepped out just now. He will be alright.” Eunjung gave Kris’s hand a little squeeze and went out of the room. Kris went to you and touched your forehead. You were burning up and sweating a little.

“Kyungsoo, do you love Youngil?” Kris asked D.O. while wiping your sweat.

“Yes.” D.O. replied without hesitation.

“What happened between Youngil, Baekhyun and you is complicated but at least I know that Youngil and you are in love. I don’t want her to suffer anymore.” Kris said and looked at D.O. He placed his hands on D.O’s shoulders and squeezed it tightly. “I’m leaving her in your care. As long as you make her happy, I approve of your relationship with her. But if you were to break her heart like how L.Joe did, I will banish you to the South. I know you will take care of her so don’t let me down okay? I will talk to hyung about the engagement and your love for Youngil and we will see what we can do about it.”

D.O. nodded and looked at you. *I’m sorry for causing so much pain to you.* D.O. thought sadly.

 

++

“Youngil-ah, please eat.” Eunjung tried to feed you but you just ignored her and refused to eat. “Please Youngil?” She pleaded. You shook your head and hid under the blanket, pretending to fall asleep. After a while, you felt Eunjung poked your sides but you did not respond. Eunjung sighed and placed the bowl on the table beside your bed.

“She still does not want to eat?” You heard Kris asked.

“She has been sleeping the whole day. I tried to make her eat but she went back to sleep. She doesn’t even want to talk to me. I bet she’s very upset. Baekhyun has never raised h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter