Mysterious girl..

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO CUPPIEEEE. THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME WONDERFUL ADVICES. ^^

 

 

I Love you- 2NE1

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUrUPzLm5SI&hd=1

 

 

 

"Hey what's wrong? Why do you look so down?" Saerin asked you before Mr Kim arrive but you just shook your head. You were thinking about the photograph the whole night.

 

"I don't know what to do." You sighed.

 

"What happened?"

 

"It's not me. It's my friend. She received a photograph that shows her boyfriend kissing another girl. She wants to believe her boyfriend but she can't ignore the evidence laid out in front of her. She does not know how to confront her boyfriend." You explained your situation, lying to her that it is your 'friend's' situation.

 

"What has it got to do with you?"

 

"She has been bugging me the whole night that I couldn't get a shut eye." You yawned.

 

"Well, firstly, your friend should just confront her boyfriend. Give her boyfriend a chance to explain." Saerin suggested.

 

*Hmm.. maybe I shall do that.*  

 

 

++

 

"I think she knows about us. She seems weird this morning." A girl said to L.Joe.

 

"She does indeed. The boys told me about EXO-K showing her a photograph of us." L.Joe kissed her temple.

 

"Who cares? It will be better if you are with me. I know you still love her but you have to admit that you love me too and you will eventually have to choose one of us." She said, snuggling into L.Joe's chest.

 

"You're right. But I will wait until that time comes." He her hair as they fell into comfortable silence.  

 

 

++

 

You was about to sleep when you heard the door opened.

 

*Who could it be? Is it Byunghun?* You went down to the first floor and saw a shadow in the dark.

 

"Byunghun is that you?" You asked. The lights lit up and you saw him standing there.

 

"Yea, did I wake you up?" He asked.

 

"Ani, I was about to sleep when I heard you come in. But what are you doing here so late in the night? We still have school tomorrow." You went to him as he took off his coat.

 

"I heard from the guys that EXO-K knows about our relationship." He said.

 

"Yea and they also showed me something." You fiddled with the photo in your pocket.

 

"What is it?" "Do you promise you will not lie to me?" You asked.

 

"Of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter