Infi.. who?

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cry me out- Pixie Lott

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0mMPOmtCXI

 

D.O. took your hand and looked at you in the eyes. "Youngil, I'm-" D.O. was saying but he got cut off by Sehun, who barge into the room without knocking. D.O. let go off your hand and hid his hand behind him.

"Youngil, do you want to eat?" Sehun asked you sweetly. You looked at him and nodded while smiling. Sehun linked arms with you and you two went out of the room.

*What did he wanted to tell me?* You thought as Sehun dragged you outside.

*Lucky I did not tell her that I'm in love with her.. It might affect our friendship.* D.O. let out a sigh of relief. *What were you thinking Do Kyungsoo? What if your secret affects your relationship with Youngil? What if she started ignoring you after your confession?* D.O. scolded himself.

"Oppa," You went back to the room. "Don't you wanna eat too?" You asked him, cocking your head to the side.

"I.. yea sure." He gave you a small smile and you returned it before going out of the room. He went out and saw you laughing at Baekhyun's jokes. *They look perfect together. It's like two puzzle pieces placed together.* D.O. frowned ald sat beside Kai. Kai sensed that something was wrong and nudged D.O.

"Not now Kai." D.O. mumbled and stuffed food in his mouth. EXO looked at D.O. questionably but decided that now was not the best time to ask him.

Baekhyun quickly ate and got ready for his duty. "Oppa, take care neh?" You told him.

"Relax, nothing will happened to the invincible Byun Baekhyun." Baekhyun proudly said before giving a quick kiss to your cheek and dashing out of the dorm, afraid of Kris's wrath.

"Yah Byun Baekhyun!" Kris chased after Baekhyun and you laughed at their childishness. You touched the spot where Baekhyun kissed you and shook your head while smiling.

 

++

Baekhyun managed to run away before Kris could get him. He concentrated on his duty and see if anyone was creating trouble on their land. He was walking around aimlessly when he heard a loud crash followed by fighting sounds. He quickly reached his destination and saw 7 guys kicking a guy. "Hey, stop it!" Baekhyun instructed and the 7 of them turned to look at Baekhyun. Baekhyun eyes widened after seeing their faces.

"Hey, isn't it little Byun Baekhyun?" The leader asked.

"Infinite.. What are you guys doing here? You belong in the south so scram!" Baekhyun told them.

"I see you are alone.." Sunggyu smirked. With a wave of Sunggyu's hand, the other 6 boys ran towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter