Tao

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Face- NU'EST

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCrzomBx0Ig

 

 

Mr Kim came in with Tao and L.Joe and Chunji stiffened. *Another one of them in our class again?* L.Joe frowned.

 

Tao and D.O. were happy as D.O. had another member in the same class as him and Tao get to be with you. He had taken an immediate liking to you as you had the guts to scold Kris and you are the only one who can make Kris smile like how he did just now.

 

"Class, this is your new classmate Huang Zi Tao."

 

"Hey everybody, just call me Tao. I'm the maknae of EXO." Tao introduced himself and the class in their breaths when they heard the name 'EXO'.

 

"Thank you Tao. Now go on and take a seat." Mr Kim said casually, as if he had not heard that Tao is from one of the top gang in Seoul. Tao saw an empty seat beside you and his eyes sparkled in delight. He quickly took a seat and you looked at him.

 

*He looks like a giant panda.* You thought. Tao is very tall and muscular but due to his eye bags and dark circles he looks more like an overgrown panda.

 

"Annyeong biao-mei." Tao grinned at you.

 

"Biao-mei? As in female cousin in Chinese?" You asked and he nodded.

 

"You are Kris ge's cousin right? So that makes you EXO's cousin too." [Ge is older brother in Chinese.]

 

"That does not explain why you are speaking in Chinese.

 

"Oh, EXO-M loves speaking in Chinese because we are all Chinese. Only Chen ge and Xiumin ge are Korean."

 

"So you always converse in Chinese?" You asked.

 

"Most of the time but I think we will need to start speaking in Korean or else EXO-K will not understand."

 

"The both of you know each other?" Saerin interrupted.

 

"Oh ya! Tao, this is my best friend, Lee Saerin. You introduced Saerin to Tao.

 

"Piao liang!" Tao complimented Saerin.

 

"What did he say?" Saerin asked you.

 

"He said that you are pretty." You translated."

 

"Oh, kamsahamnida." Saerin flashed a smile to Tao.

 

"Wait, you know Chinese?" Saerin asked you, shocked.

 

"No , I live with my Canadian-Chinese cousin for almost all my live. You think I would not know Chinese?" I rolled my eyes in a joking manner.

 

"Oh ya, that Kris guy. Come to think about it, I have not even seen him once. Neither did I see your brother." Saerin pouted.

 

*Eww, I hope Saerin does not try to hit on them. Having your brother to fall in love with your best friend is just.. ugh.*You grimaced.

 

You turned to look at Saerin and noticed that she really is pretty. Saerin is like a miniature goddess. She is so pretty and she has the right curves everywhere. No wonder the guys are always head over heels for her. *Maybe she and oppa might look good together.* You thought.

 

"Biao-mei, are you ticklish?" Tao randomly asked as he poked your sides. You yelped at the sudden contact. The whole looked at you and you blushed in embarrassment .

 

"Detention after school, Jung Youngil."Mr Kim asked.

 

"Oh just great!" You groaned, face palming. You turned to glare at Tao and he flinched when he saw your gla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter