Back to school

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a beautiful Monday morning and it is also the first day of school after the holidays at TOP High. Everyone were excited to see their close friends who they did not managed to see over the holidays. Some were excited for school while some were still in the holiday mood and did not want to study. Nevertheless, the school is always filled with fun and laughter as the students get together.

 

"How's she?" CAP asked L.Joe.

 

"I don't know. I did not see her for the past month." L.Joe shrugged his shoulders.

 

"Bastard." Niel hissed at L.Joe and walked away. Teen Top were sitting on the bench at the basketball court.

 

"Oppa!" Saerin went over to L.Joe and sat on his lap. The two maknaes grimaced at the sight and made an excuse to leave the place.

 

"Class is going to start." CAP and Chunji got up as well and walked away, leaving the couple alone. Teen Top does not talk to Saerin at all because they can not and will not forgive her for hurting you. They've tried to contact you but decided to give you some space when you avoided them. L.Joe is very confused about his feelings but does not leave Saerin as they are engaged. As for Saerin, she is delighted that everything is going her way. Saerin was indeed your best friend but when she saw L.Joe, she wanted him and she did all sorts of method to get him. One of it is to give him what you would not offer: .

 

"Let's go." L.Joe got up and he send Saerin to her class. Their classmate squeals whenever L.Joe kissed Saerin. Everyone calls them the 'Perfect couple'. They say that they look good together and that they are meant for each other, since L.Joe is a kingka and Saerin is a queenka. Ever since their relationship has been exposed, Saerin became the most popular queenka.

 

 

++

 

"Wake up Biao-mei.." Chen shook you gently and you stirred in your sleep.

 

"Chen, go and prepare. I will wake her up since I'm done." Baekhyun came into the room. Chen nodded and listened to his hyung.

 

"Youngil-ah, its time to wake up." Baekhyun shook you and you woke up.

 

"Morning." He flashed you a sweet smile. You cleared your throat and smiled too.

 

"Morning Baekie." Baekie is the nickname you have for Baekhyun. D.O. and Baekhyun has become your best friends over the holidays.

 

"Go and get ready and don't be nervous. You always have us beside you." He patted your head and went out of the room.

 

*Baekie is always so sweet to me.* You smile at that thought and went to wash up.

 

You wore your black skinny jeans, red tank top and a brown leather jacket. You were a black glove on your right hand, which does not cover your fingers. Your glove has a big silver 'S' on it to represent that you are the Slayer. You straightened your wavy brown hair and tied it up. You wore light makeup and went down where EXO is waiting. EXO also wear their own clothes as one of the new rule in TOP High is that there will no longer be a uniform. Everyone is free to wear their own clothes as one's appearance represent themselves.

 

Every EXO member took their own car and you've decided to go for your new car. You went into your Porsche and the smell of new leather greeted you. You grimaced and sprayed some air fresher. You hated the new smell of leather. The boys drove off first and you were the last one. When EXO reached, the parking lot was empty except for the cars as it was already 10 in the morning and all the students were in their class. You led the way and went into the school. At the entrance, an eld

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter