Returning to Seoul

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Poison-- Secret

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP56DuUpKBE

 

 

D.O. felt you went limp in his arms and looked down to see you unconscious. He scooped you up in his arms and ran towards the lobby, seeking help from anyone who is available. The staffs saw you in D.O's arms and immediately went to get help and called for an ambulance. Towels were brought and D.O. tried to dry you up. "What do you mean she's unconscious?!" D.O. heard a women shouted in English and saw Mrs Jung there. She has just arrived for work just to hear her daughter unconscious. The employee pointed to the direction of D.O. and you. Mrs Jung eyes grew wide from shock and surprise and ran towards you.

"Oh my god. What happened?" She asked.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Do Kyungsoo imnida, Youngil's friend. I suppose you are Mrs Jung?" He asked her in Korean.

"Yes. Do you know what happened to my daughter?" She questioned D.O. while looking at him from head to toe.

"I'm not really sure. I was just there when Youngil almost drowned." He briefly explained.

"The ambulance is here." A bellboy told Mrs Jung and they send you to the hospital.

 

++

Your eyes fluttered and you waited for your eyes to focus your surrounding. You smelled the medicated hospital smell and wrinkled your nose in disgust. *Am I in the hospital?* You sat up and saw that you were in a room. You looked at your clothes and saw it was hospital clothes. You closed your eyes and rested your head on your hands, trying to remember what happened.

*Kyungie saved me from drowning..* You remembered. You heard the door slide open and looked up, seeing Baekhyun there.

"Hey Baekie." You smiled. He went to you and hugged you tightly.

"I thought I lost you." He whispered, his voice full of pain.

"I'm okay now." You assured him and hugged him back. Someone cleared their throat and the both of you broke apart.

"So now I'm in second position?" Yunho asked you as he walked over to you. All of your friends are there. "You scared me you little devil." He hugged you and your hair.

"Damn, if hyung's second then I must be third." Kris mumbled.

"Ani, if oppa is second then you are fourth because Kyungie's third." You joked and everyone laughed at Kris. D.O. was delighted that you will pick him as the third position, even though he knew it was only just a joke.

"What happened?" Chen asked you about the incident and you explained everything to them.

"Maybe we have a spy here.. it wouldn't be possible for them to know our every step and every words." Kris mumbled as he eyed Mieun and Eunjung suspiciously. Both girls stiffened at Kris's conclusion.

"Yah pabo oppa! Why are you looking at my friends like that?! There no way they are the spies!" You scolded Kris.

"Yea! How can they be the spies? I don't believe it is an inside job. They must be following us very carefully." Seohyun guessed.

"Relax, I didn't say it was them. Wait, did you just call me 'pabo'?" He asked you.

"Pabo~~" You stick out your tongue at him and hid behind Yunho. Kris looked at Yunho and looked away. He didn't dare to go against his hyung even if he was stronger.

"What should we do?" Suho sighed in frustration.

"Let's eat?" You suggested. "I'm hungry." You pouted. "Mini dinosaur." They chuckled. Kai looked at Mieun and Eunjung suspiciously before joining in the fun and laughter.

 

++

For the past week after you have discharged from the hospital, things resumed as normal and the 18 of you had fun and continued enjoying the rest of your holiday. You had fun in Sydney but you have to get back to South Korea because school is starting in a few days. Complains filled the private jet when the 18 of you had to leave Sydney but the complains stopped when Yunho glared at EXO as they were the ones contributing to the redundant noise. The 18 of you dragged your tired bodies home after getting off the flight to South Korea. Yunho send BoA and Seohyun home and Suho send Mieun and Eunjung home. The moment you reached home, you went up to your room and slept. D.O. went to your room and saw you sleeping soundly. He pulled the blankets up to your chin so that you would not catch a cold.

*I promise I will protect you and make sure you will be safe, away from Infinite.* He silently promised and kissed your forehead.

 

++

“Let’s go eat. I’m famished.” Tao whined as D.O, Tao and you walked to the lunch room.

“Araso. And I thought I was the mini dinosaur, not you.” You gently pinched Tao’s cheeks and he pouted. The three of you entered the lunch room and took your usual spot at the table.

“Where’s Eunjung and Mieun?” You asked EXO and they shrugged their shoulders, indicating they do not know where the girls are. “I’ll go find them.” You stood up and went out of the lunch room.

Kai looked at you walked away and stood up as well. “I need to talk to her.” Kai explained and left the table to go after you.

The moment he went out of the lunch room, you were no where to been seen. “Strange?? She was here just now..” He mumbled to himself and searched for you. He was walking past a storeroom when he heard a familiar voice.

“Yes, we will take action at night. This time we will not fail. Yes, I promise you oppa. Just get Infinite ready when the time comes. We will not fail tonight. I have a plan ready.” Kai heard a female voice say and his eyes widened in shock and a little fear. He waited at a corner to wait for the mysterious girl to come out of the room as he wanted to confirm his guess. He did no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter