Date

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love is energy-- CHI CHI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93Y8B9p6uPc

 

Your phone vibrated and you woke up, but not opening your eyes yet. Your phone stopped vibrating and you decided to sleep some more, since today was a Saturday. It was cold and you tossed around in bed. You then felt something warm beside you went nearer to it. You touched it and it was really warm. You sighed in delight when you snuggled closer to it. You felt an arm wrapped around your waist, pulling you closer.

"That's right babe. Come closer to me. My delicious body belongs to you." A husky familiar voice greeted you and your eyes flew open. Your head shot up and saw Kai smiling at you sleepily.

"Yah! What do you think you are doing in my bed! Get out!" You tried to pull away but he hugged you closer.

"Aww come on Youngil. You're warm." He hugged you tightly, giving you no space to move. You struggled to no avail while he returned to lalaland.

"Kris! Baekie! Kyungie! Anyone!" You shouted. Seconds later, the door slammed opened and Kai was lifted off you.

"Kai." Kris glared at him.

"Sorry." Kai pouted. "But I have to admit you look y when you sleep. I love the part where you snuggled up to me. It turns me on." He joked, his lips.

"Come back here you piece of dong!()" You jumped out of bed and chased him.

 

++

"And promise you won't sneak into her room again?" Lay asked Kai.

"I promise." Kai mumbled.

"Good, release him." Lay told Tao and Tao loosen the head lock on Kai.

"y oppa." You stick out your tongue at Kai and Kai returned it.

You went up to your room and saw Baekhyun there. "Yes Baekie?" You asked him.

"Erm.. I was wondering if.. ifyouwouldwanttogoonadatewithme." He mumbled the last part.

"I'm sorry but I didn't catch the last part." You told him. He blushed and cleared his throat. "I was wondering if you would want to go on a date with me?" He asked you.

"Oh.." You trailed. You were unprepared by his question.

"We can go to the amusement park or the ice cream shop. How about the museum? Or.." He babbled.

*Baekie treats me so well. Maybe I should give him a chance..* You thought as Baekhyun kept on giving suggestions on the places for you two to go in your date.

"I would love to." You cut him off and he looked at you, his eyes filled with happiness.

"Chincha?" He asked and you nodded, smiling.

"Okay! I will wait outside and we can sneak out later. If we tell them, Kris will definitely disapprove our date." He explained.

"Okay." You told him. He went out and you put on a long sleeves turtle neck shirt with skinny jeans and boots. You let your hair down, your curls laying perfectly on your shoulders and behind your back. Your hair is not too curly. It just have slight waves and curls on it. You applied a little makeup and looked at yourself in the mirror.

"I guess this is what people do before they go out on a date huh?" You asked yourself. You suddenly remembered that your phone vibrated in the morning and went to check it.

 

To: Youngil♥

Youngil-ah, are you free tomorrow? Maybe we can go grab a cup of coffee or something? There is something I need to tell you.

From: Mieun unnie♥

 

*Something she needs to tell me? It doesn't seem right..* You thought but agreed to meet her tomorrow by replying her message. You heard someone knocked your door and you opened it, revealed a very happy and excited Baekhyun.

"Let's go shall we?" He asked as he held your hand. You nodded and the both of you sneaked to the back door. Baekhyun had told Chanyeol about the date so Chanyeol is now keeping a look out, seeing if the others are going near the back door. The both of you ran out of the back door when the coast is clear but did not stop running until you are sure it was safe. You slowed down your speed as you tried to catch your b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter