Another one captured

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Catch Me-- TVXQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfUlE2LlGro

 

The scene of D.O. and you kissing kept replaying in Baekhyun’s mind. He thought by going to the bar and numbing his sadness with alcohol will help him to ease the pain his heart is feeling but to his dismay, he felt even worse than before. He felt useless and defeated. Although he knew that he had no chance with you anymore, there is a little strand of hope that you might actually change your mind and choose him instead. Wiping a stray tear from his cheek, he downed his drink before ordering another glass from the waiter.

As soon as Seohyun stepped into VIPZ, the guys checked her out, staring at her long, milky white legs and curvy body. Seohyun looked around for her friends and pouted when she saw that none of her friends have arrived. She went to the bar and ordered a glass of red wine. She sipped on her drink, enjoying how the liquid soothe and making her body warm.

“Excuse me sir. Are you alright? Do you need me to call for a friend or family member?” A waiter gently shook Baekhyun. Seohyun overheard the waiter and turned towards his direction to see what the problem was. Her right eyebrow raised in amusement to see a familiar face here drinking alone. Baekhyun’s head was on the table and it looked like he had been knocked out by consuming too much alcohol. Seohyun went over to Baekhyun and told the waiter that she was his friend. The waiter nodded and gave a small smile before leaving the couple to continue his job. Seohyun sat next to Baekhyun and frowned.

“Baekhyun-ah, are you alright? Why are you here alone?” Seohyun asked Baekhyun as she poked him. Baekhyun stirred and slowly raised his head from the table. He squint his eyes to get a clear vision of Seohyun.

“Noona..” Baekhyun gave Seohyun a sad smile.

“What’s wrong? Did something bad happen?” Seohyun wiped Baekhyun’s tears. Without warning, Baekhyun hugged Seohyun, burying his face into the crook of her neck as he sobbed quietly. Baekhyun has always felt safe and happy around Seohyun because she was one of those who knew him well so he can be his happy, bubbly self around her. Seohyun gasped at the sudden action but soon wrapped her arms around the weeping male, comforting him. Seohyun was flabbergasted as she has never seen Baekhyun sad, let alone seeing him cry.

“Hyunnie, let’s get you back home okay? The pub is going to close soon as well.” Seohyun asked Baekhyun but Baekhyun shook his head. He pulled away from Seohyun and wiped his tears.

“I’m fine.” He mumbled. Seohyun grabbed his hand gently but firmly and led him out of the pub and to her car. “Noona, where are we going?” He asked her. She ignored him and pushed him into her car. She drove off, heading towards the direction of your house.

“Do you want to tell noona what happened? Why you are all alone in the pub drinking when Youngil is at home?” Seohyun asked him. Baekhyun flinched a little when he heard your name. seohyun noticed it and opened to speak again. “Did you two fight?” Baekhyun just looked out of the car window, not planning to answer Seohyun.

 

++

Seohyun reached your house and pulled over, stopping the car. She turned to Baekhyun and saw him sleeping soundly. Brushing his hair away from his face, she sighed softly. “Yoboseyo? Chanyeol, can you please come outside and help me bring Baekhyun home? We are outside of the house.” Seohyun called Chanyeol. Chanyeol glanced at the clock and grumbled because it was only 4:30a.m. He went out of the house and saw Seohyun’s car. Seohyun stepped out of the car as Chanyeol walked towards them, half awake. “I think he drank too much. He’s asleep now.” Seohyun informed Chanyeol as Chanyeol opened the door and glared at his hyung. However, his glare turned into a sad looking expression when he realised Baekhyun cried.

“Place him on my back.” Chanyeol instructed Seohyun. After adjusting Baekhyun on his back, the both of them stepped into the house.

“Yeollie? Unnie? What’s wrong? Is that Baekie on your back?” You bombarded them with questions. You woke up when you heard Chanyeol’s phone rang. Chanyeol went to place Baekhyun on his bed while Seohyun answered you.

“I just found him in the pub drinking like he’s drinking water.”

“… I’ll go get some hangover medicine.” You told her and went to the kitchen.

“Go and sleep Yeol. You look like a zombie.” Seohyun pushed Chanyeol back to his room and Chanyeol was more than happy to oblige. Seohyun sat on the bed and Baekhyun’s cheek. “Why are you so sad? What is it that you can’t tell me? It hurts me so much to see you like this. I want the old Baekhyun back. The bubbly, hyper and cute Baekhyun which I fell in love with.” Seohyun mumbled.

“You like Baekie?” Seohyun heard you say and got off the bed to turn and face you.

“I..”

“Unnie, do you like Baekie? It’s alright to admit that you like him.” You told her. She looked at Baekhyun and smiled sadly.

“I love him. I’ve been in love with him the moment I saw him. But.. it’s all too late. I’m sorry.” She murmured. You put the medicine on the table and went to her.

“Unnie.. I love Kyungsoo oppa. Althou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter