Rescue

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love Day- Yoseob and Eunji

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSG3VlNuwgo

 

You panicked. It was dark but you still.could slightly see your surroundings. You saw that you were in a store room. Your kidnapper covered your mouth with a cloth and you smelled something nasty, which stung your nostrils. You tried to hit him but he held onto your hands tightly. Feeling weak, you held onto your kidnapper for support instead. You were not dizzy, but you felt your energy being drained from you. Strong arms supported you by your waist when you felt your knees buckled.

"Who are you?" You managed to say.

"Don't worry, it's just me." A familiar voice answered you. You felt yourself belong lifted and looked up just to see a handsome L.Joe. He placed you on a stool and you only glared at him because you were too weak and could barely walk on your own.

"What do you want?" You demanded. He got up and turned away from you. You quickly took this opportunity and reached into your pocket, dialing the first contact you have on your EXO contact list.

 

++

Baekhyun was paying attention in class when he felt his phone vibrated. He whipped it out of his pocket and his eyes lit up when he saw the caller ID. He placed his book up to his eye level and answered the call. "Annyeong Youngil." He whispered but there was no response. "Yoboseyo?" Baekhyun asked.

"That's easy. I want you." Baekhyun heard a male's voice.

*Who's that?* Baekhyun started to panick. 

"You know that I will never go back to you. Just let me go L.Joe." Baekhyun heard you said and shot up from his seat.

"Sit down, Byun Baekhyun, and why are you using a phone?" Baekhyun teacher asked him. He ignored his teacher and looked at his friends.

"Youngil is in trouble." He told Suho and Luhan, who were in the same class as him.

"Mwoh?!" The both of them and the teacher exclaimed. Suho immediately called Kris while Luhan and Baekhyun called the rest of EXO. They rushed out of their class and met up.

"Who has the nerve to go up against her?" Chen asked.

"It's L.Joe." Baekhyun informed them as he placed his phone to his ear. He has not disconnect the call and can hear L.Joe and you arguing.

"How many times must I established the fact that I hate you?! Why can't you just let me go and leave me alone?!" You shouted. 

"How many times must I tell you that I love you?!" L.Joe replied.

"I went out of my classroom for you to drag me to the storeroom. Is that your way of showing your love?" You purposely revealed your location to EXO, knowing that they will be listening to each and every word from the conversation.

"They are in the storeroom near her class." Baekhyun told everyone and they rushed off to rescue you.

*Don't worry Youngil. We will never let any harm get to you. Just hang in there until we come.* EXO thought,

 

++

L.Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter