Danger

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sped at the maximum speed limit you can go. Glancing down at your phone, you switched it off and took out the batteries. *I'm not going to let EXO get involve and be hurt because of me again.* You thought. You looked up from your phone and your eyes grew wide when you saw someone in wrong of you. You quickly pressed onto the breaks and your car screeched in protest. Your car was too close to the person and she fell down due to shock. You immediately got out of your car and saw that the person you almost knocked down was none other than your ex-best friend, Lee Saerin. You helped her up and she glared at you.

“Yah!!” She screamed so loudly you covered your ears. “Aish! Why aren’t you looking when you are driving?! My hurts!” She whined and rubbed her . You chuckled at the sight in front of you.

*She still has not changed.* You smiled.

“Hey, are you okay? You looked flushed.” She touched your forehead. “Yah! Are you an idiot?! You are having a high fever!” She chided. You removed her hand and looked at her. “I.. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to touch you.” She flustered, looking at the ground.

“Saerin.” You called her and she looked at you. “Let’s.. not be enemies any more, please?”

I feel the same way. I was so stupid. I thought love was everything but I guess I was wrong. How could I hurt you when you are my childhood friend? I’m so sorry. Will you forgive me for everything I had done to hurt you? Although I may act like I don’t care but I really do. After seeing how much pain I caused you, I can’t help but feel guilty. I thought I will live happily because I have him but I guess I was wrong. Please-” You cut her off by hugging her.

“I forgive you. Let’s just forget about the past. Let bygones be bygones.”

“Thank you so much Youngil.” She hugged you.

“I got to go now. Thank you for being my friend again. Take care and remember to take care of Byunghun’s parents for me okay? I might be gone for a while.”

“Where are you going?”

“Just somewhere.” You pulled away and gave her a small smile. You then went back to your car and drove off. Saerin looked at you drive off. She lifted up her hand and looked at your phone. She took your phone when you hugged her just now because you sounded weird. Placing in the batteries, she on the phone and her eyes widened when she saw the last message on your phone. Without wasting anymore time, she ran to her car and sped towards your house.

 

“Open up!” Saerin banged on the door and Lay opened the door.

“What are you doing here and what do you want?” Lay questioned Saerin but she ignored him and went to the living room. Everyone in the living room looked at Saerin when they saw her.

“Youngil’s in danger!” Saerin told them before anyone could question her.

Tao narrowed his eyes at her. “What are you talking about? She’s sleeping-”

“Have anyone seen Youngil? She’s not in her room.” D.O. came down and everyone looked at Saerin. Saerin showed Suho your phone and everyone crowded around to see the message.

“I met her just now and I think she went to the address stated there. I do not know what is going on but she has a high fever.” Saerin told EXO. Kris called Yunho and explained to him what happened.

“I’ll go make a call.” Eunjung told EXO and went to the guest room.

“Yoboseyo? Niel oppa, why are you using my oppa’s phone?” Eunjung asked Niel.

“Chanhee, your sister is finding you!” Niel threw the pho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter