Surprise?

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Machine-- EXO-M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO8gyd93KmY

 

You ran as fast as you could through the tunnel, not caring about the shouts behind you. You dodged everyone that tried to pin you down and continued running to your destination. Hearing another one charging towards you from the back, you dodged and the person ran past you. Startled, he stopped and was about to turn around when you attacked him from the back. You grabbed onto his hands tightly and he tried to struggle but you already handcuffed his hands to a pole.

“Bye Hyukkie oppa.” You gave Eunhyuk a wink and continue running.

“Why the hell would she have handcuffs with her?! Unless she’s into-” Sungjong asked and Sungyeol smacked his head.

“Stop being such a erted guy. And to think you are the maknae.” Sungyeol mumbled as he shook his head in disapproval. You reached the field in the stadium and looked around and saw that you were close to your destination.

Seeing that the coast is clear, you ran as fast as you could but apparently D.O. was faster than you. He jumped on you and brought you to the ground. You felt the wind knock out of you and you looked up to see your attacker. D.O. grinned in accomplishment and you struggled to push him off. “It’s no use baby, I’m stronger than you.” He grinned.

You pouted but then realised something. Your hands reached out to his waist and you started tickling him. He stiffened and tried to pry your hands off him but you were determined to make him laugh. Soon enough, his laughter were being heard and he got off you. However, you did not stop and continued tickling him. He was laughing so hard that he was about to cry. You used this chance and tied his hands and feet with ropes that you carry around.

“Are you sure that-” Sungjong looked at his hyungs but got cut off when they shouted and scolded him.

“Youngil!” D.O. growled at you but you gave him a flying kiss and ran towards the flag. You were about to grab the flag when someone pulled you away. You saw a punch coming in your direction and you quickly blocked it, you saw who was your attacker this time and gulped when your saliva in fear when you saw Yunho smiling at you.

“Oppa.” You gave a weak smile. Yunho was a strong opponent and you know it. You have fought him countless times but have never won him in a battle. He was ruthless when he fights. He kicked your stomach and you dropped to the ground, hissing in pain. You grabbed onto your stomach and you tried to ease the pain.

“Youngil!” Everyone who was watching shouted. You got up and Yunho was about to punch your face when you blocked it and punched his instead. Yunho seemed unfazed by the attack and the both of you circled each other. You were about to attack Yunho when your phone ring. You took out your phone and answered it.

“This better be good!” You growled into the phone. The person on the other line told you something and you dropped your phone in shocked. You pointed at Yunho and whispered. “Omma.. appa..” Yunho immediately turned behind and you smirked. You ran as fast as you could towards the flag. Realising he has been trick, Yunho gave out a little cry of frustration as he ran after you but he was too slow. You finally managed to grab on the flag and pulled it out from its stand, waving it to your friends. Your friends roared in happiness and you chuckled.

“New record set by Jung Youngil, completing the quest by going through 50 people in 2 minutes.” The computer announced and you grinned. Although you just ran past most of them and tricked your brother, a record is still a record.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter