Traitor?!

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The reason-- SHINee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysIcR-JLXD8

 

You looked at the computer screen in front of you. You could not believe your eyes. Everything in the microchip was about MoGui. Every member’s name was inside, every weapon they use is listed inside, every plan and bad deeds they did were also found. Your lips slowly curved upwards and you started grinning like a fool. *This could send every member of MoGui into a lifetime in jail, or even death.*

However, your smile slowly faded away as you continue scrolling down the list. Everything SM had been planning is also inside and there were even plans to counter attack your attacks. *How is this possible? Only the leaders and I know about the plans.* Without thinking, you copied all of the files and transferred them into your thumb drive. After the transfer was completed, you quickly removed the microchip and placed it back in D.O’s dagger. Then, realisation hit you.

*There is a traitor among us and the biggest suspect is…* You trailed your thoughts as you looked at D.O.’s dagger. *Aniya.. Kyungie is not the traitor. What was I thinking?* You wanted to hit your head but a strong and warm hand held onto your wrist.

“What are you doing?” D.O. asked you and you panicked at the sight of him, as if you did something guilty.

“Nothing,” You faked a smile. “Here, you forgotten this.” You passed him his dagger.

“I knew it was here.” He took the dagger and quickly shoved it in his jeans pocket.

“Noona!!” You heard voices screaming for you and you turned towards to door. Tao, Chanjo and Ricky were running towards you and your eyes widened in surprised. Tao was the fastest and he was about to engulf you into a hug when D.O. took your place instead.

“Tao, what are you trying to do?” D.O. asked Tao and Tao frowned when he saw that the person he hugged was D.O. Chanjo and Ricky jumped on you and hugged you tightly.

“Hey boys.” You patted their heads and they grinned widely. Tao pushed D.O. away and went to you. He removed the two clingy boys and hugged you too. You chuckled and patted his back.

“Okay, that’s enough.” D.O. pulled Tao away and Tao pouted. The boys dragged you into the cafeteria and you saw Teen Top and Eunjung there. Teen Top was chatting with the rest while Eunjung is currently in the arms of Kris.

“Ahem, may I have my best friend back?” You asked Kris. Kris reluctantly let Eunjung go and you hugged Eunjung.

“So what brings you here?” You asked Eunjung.

“Teen Top and I decided to help you. Why didn’t you tell us you are going to fight MoGui? Do you know how worried I was when I heard the news from Kris?” Eunjung chided you. Thoughts about the microchip filled your head when you heard the word ‘MoGui’. You looked D.O. and saw him laughing at Kai’s jokes.

*Kyungie can’t be the traitor.* You tried to shake off the negative thoughts but you could not help but suspect everyone because you knew that even though you should trust someone, it was hard to. One of the examples w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter