Love, is the only way round

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tearfully Beautiful-- Dramatic Blue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mptn2vz0pmE

 

“What do you mean give up?” Sunggyu slammed the table and stood up. Infinite and you were in the conference in SM building to discuss on MoGui.

“Calm down, I didn’t say give up. What I meant was that we should just put them in jail instead. All of this information will be able to put them in jail for the rest of their lives.” You explained.

“What we agreed on was to have revenge, to make them pay with their lives.”

“Do you want to make yourself pay by killing them? What if the police know that you murder them? You will be sentenced to death.”

“Is that what you are afraid of? Dying is nothing, as long as I can have my revenge.”

“Think about it: Do you think Minah unnie wants you dead?” You questioned him. “Not only that, there will be no end to a revenge like this. Even if you kill their leader, they will still come to you for revenge and your friends will go to them.”

“Hyung, she’s right. We can have our revenge by putting them in jail. We don’t have to shed blood to have our revenge. I know how much you want to kill them but think about Minah noona. She wouldn’t want you to do such a thing.” Woohyun tried to convince his friend. Sunggyu looked at Woohyun for a while before sitting back down.

“All I ever wanted was for her to be happy.” He sighed.

“Noona will be happy if she knows how much you love her.” L said.

“Youngil!!” You heard your name followed by loud, hurried footsteps. EXO barged into the room and Sehun hugged you tightly.

“Hey guys.” You greeted them.

“I missed you~” Sehun whined and you chuckled.

“It has only been a few days and you missed me that much?” You ruffled his hair.

“How have you been?” Kris came to you and patted your head.

“I’m fine oppa. Ommunim and Abunim have been taking care of me.” You assured him.

“Youngil-sshi, Baekhyun-sshi’s parents are here. Boss instructed to not let any outsider in but they demanded to see you.” One of the guards reported.

“Let them in and call Yunho.” You sighed and the guard bowed before leaving the room.

“Youngil, are you sure about this?” Baekhyun asked you.

“Did they manage to bail out of jail?” D.O. asked himself.

Minutes later, Yunho came into the conference room and immediately went to you. “Why did you let them in? What if they tried to hurt you?” He asked and you rolled your eyes.

“What can they do to me? Besides, I know all of you will protect me.” You said. The moment Mr and Mrs Byun stepped into the room, they went on their knees and begged you.

“Please Youngil, please do not send us to jail. We know we did you wrong. We promise we will not repeat the same mistake again.” They begged.

“I’m sorry but I will not help you. Please go and receive the punishment you deserve.”

“How could you be so heartless?! We are your parents!” They exclaimed.

“Parents?” You scoffed and looked at them coldly. “You guys aren’t my parents the moment you decided to abandon me for your own greed. Now get lost before I make you. Oh, and never appear in front of any of us again or I will make you regret it.” You warned.

“Please Baekhyun! Please help us! We are your parents!” They pleaded.

“I think you are mistaken. I am Do Baekhyun, the eldest son of the Do family. My parents are Im Jungah and Do Minsoo, not the both of you.” Baekhyun said.

“Youngil-”

“Enough! Guards! Bring these two outsiders out of this place and make sure they are in the blacklist.” Yunho ordered, cutting Mr and Mrs Byun off and the guards acted as instructed.

“Well, I’m glad that’s over.” D.O. let go a sigh of relief. Yunho’s phone then rang and he picked it up. You looked at Yunho, curious to know who called him.

“They found the traitor.” Yunho announced the moment he hang up the call.

“Mwoh?! Where is he now?” All of you exclaimed and Yunho let the way.

 

“Get on your knees you vermin.” Jaejoong and Changmin made the traitor get on his knees.

“Is this him?” Yunho and everyone else came into the room.

“Hyung, we found him in your office, rummaging through your files. We also found this on him.” Changmin showed the tattoo on the guy’s arm. The tattoo is in a shape of a skull and a cobra around it.

“This is the symbol that represents MoGui. This is enough proof to show that he is the traitor we have been finding for.” Yoochun said.

The traitor chuckled darkly, capturing everyone’s attention. “There are more in this building. MoGui will finish SM off.” He spoke.

“Who?! Who else are lurking around?!” Yunho exploded and kicked the traitor in his stomach.

“Relax hyung, he is lying. He is the only one that infiltrated SM.” Junsu said.

“How would you know?” Sunngyu asked him and Junsu looked at him.

“Simple, I’m a freaking genius.” He simply said.

Yunho turned to you and took your hand in his. “Let’s go and eat ice cream shall we?” He smiled. You beamed and nodded eagerly. “Finish him off after we leave the room. I don’t want to spoil my appetite.” Yunho said to his best friends.

The moment they left the room, Junsu held a gun up. “Who want to have the honours?” He asked.

“Me. It has been long since I had fun.” Jaejoong smirked. Yoochun took Jaejoong’s place in holding the guy down and Junsu threw the gun to Jaejoong. Jaejoong pointed the gun to the traitor’s head. “Say ‘bye bye’.” Jaejoong smiled before pulling the trigger and ending the guy’s life.

 

++

A few months later~

“Wah.. you look so pretty unnie!” Seohyun and you hugged BoA.

“You two look lovely too!” BoA hugged back. Today is the day Yunho and BoA were getting married.

“When is it going to be your turn?” Seohyun nudged you and you rolled your eyes.

“Don’t talk about me, unnie. What about you? When is Baekhyun going to propose to you?” You shot back and Seohyun flushed a deep red.

On the same day SM found the traitor, Baekhyun finally found the courage to ask Seohyun to be his girlfriend and she agreed without hesitation. Since then, the both of them are like glue; always sticking to each other and unable to leave each other’s side.

“Are you girls ready? We still have a marriage to complete.” BoA’s father came in and asked.

“She’s all yours ajusshi!” Seohyun and you pushed BoA to her father.

 

“You may now kiss the bride.” The pastor announced and Yunho kissed BoA. Cheers and cat calls erupted from the audience and the happy wedded couple smiled sweetly at each other.

“I have something to announce.” Yunho said and everyone calmed down to listen to what he has to say.

“May my sister and sister-in-law come up on stage?” He asked. Seohyun and you looked at each other suspiciously before going up on stage. “I will now pass this stage to two of my good friends.” Yunho said and BoA and him left the stage.

D.O. and Baekhyun then went up on stage. D.O. stood in front of you while Baekhyun stood in front of Seohyun. “Kyungie, what’s going on?” You asked him but he ignored you. He looked at Baekhyun instead and when Baekhyun caught D.O. looking at him, he nodded. D.O. smiled and returned his attention to you. Baekhyun and D.O. kneeled down on one kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter