Explanations

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

So Yesterday-- Hilary Duff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lt6PVVr4B04

 

After having lunch with Seohyun, Baekhyun received a message from D.O.

 

To: Baekhyun hyung

Hyung, meet us at the beach we went with Youngil on the day she met EXO-M. We are having a BBQ party.

From: Kyungsoo

 

“Noona, let’s go.” Baekhyun told Seohyun after he showed her the message. Seohyun nodded in agreement and the both of them headed off to their destination.

 

Meanwhile, D.O. and you were in a cab on the way to the beach.

*Why would the microchip be with him? It is inside his most prized possession so that means he doesn’t want anyone to know. So far, the only people who have touched it would be Kyungie, the one who killed Minah unnie and I. Unless.. Kyungie is really the traitor and that he is part of MoGui as well? Maybe he is communicating with MoGui all this while and that microchip was supposed to send to MoGui to let them know all of our plans. But how did he know our plans in the first place? The only ones who know it are the leaders. Maybe he has an accomplice or he spied on us, on the whole SM?*

“Youngil, are you okay?” D.O. nudged you and you looked at him.

“Yea, I’m okay.” You gave him a small smile.

“Well, it’s just that I’ve been calling you so many times but you never responded. What are thinking about so deeply?”

“Kyungie.. is there something that you are hiding from me?” You asked and he avoided your eyes.

“There is, but before I tell you anything, I’m so sorry. Please believe whatever I am about to tell and believe that I will never ever betray you even if someone threatens to kill me. Believe that I love you and everything between us is real. I really love you Youngil.” His eyes grew watery as he cupped your face with his hands.

*Please.. always believe me. I can afford to lose everything but not you.* D.O. almost cried at the thought of losing you.

“I believe you because I know that your love for me is real.” You placed your hands over his. He took your hands in his and kissed it. And then, he told you everything that was in the microchip.

“How did you get all of this information?” You asked him.

“My father is a private investigator and he has a lot of connections. I talked to him about MoGui the other day and he decided to give me as much help as he could. As for the plans in SM, I’ve decided to spy on you guys to find out the plans and thought of loopholes in the plan. I wanted to help you guys but you instructed that only the leaders can know about the plans.”

“But why didn’t you tell any of us about this?”

“No one will believe me. Believe it or not, I’ve known EXO for many years but they have never once heard about my family.” He explained. “I know that when they find out, they will not be able to think straight and the worse scenario is that they will accuse me of being a traitor. I know that I should believe them but if I was in their shoes, I know that I will react like that too. It will be too s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter