Everyone knows

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Blue- Big Bang

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GRP1rkE4O0

 

 

"Are you sure you want to go to school?" EXO asked you and you nodded.

 

"Why should I waste knowledge by not going to school just because of two people?" You packed your bag. The 13 of you were in your room.

 

"Just let her be." Baekhyun said and you smile gratefully at him. You did not want to see L.Joe and Saerin but you also did not want Saerin to think that you were afraid of her.

 

EXO walked with you to school and people gossip when they saw the 13 of you together. EXO ignored them and send you to class. "Take care. Call us immediately if anything happens." Kris instructed and you nodded.

 

You, Tao and D.O. went into the class and everyone started murmuring to their friends. You ignored them and went to your desk. D.O. saw that Saerin has not arrived so he sat beside you. He knew that you did not want Saerin to sit next to you. The class went pass without Saerin as she did not attend the class. You were glad. You did not want to see her at all. Your classmates kept on whispering things about you and you tried to ignore your classmates' whispers but you heard what some of them said.

 

"That Jung Youngil is such a ."

 

"She acts innocent and tried to steal L.Joe from Saerin."

 

*How did they know about it?* You thought, totally not noticing the part where they said you tried to steal L.Joe away from Saerin instead of Saerin stealing L.Joe away from you.

 

 

++

 

Lunch came but you told the boys to go ahead first as you needed to go the washroom. You came out and stepped into the lunchroom. The place fell silent as they looked at your every move. You were walking to your table where EXO is when someone stretched out their leg and you tripped on it. You landed on fours and you bit your lips from crying out. "My my, isn't this the one who tried to steal Saerin's fiance?" Hyemi smirked at you.

 

"I don't know what you are talking about." You got up and looked at her. People crowded around to see what the commotion was. She slapped you and the crowd gasped.

 

"Stop lying to me you . You tried to steal my best friend's fiance, L.Joe." She glared at you.

 

*So now she's Saerin best friend?* You thought.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter