Cheating

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hush- A Pink

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7SFr9dJrw4

 

 

 

~~A few days later~~

 

You finished your homework and changed into a tank top and shorts. Since that day, EXO-K did not talk to you but they kept looking at you. Well, at least they are not being a pain in the neck.

 

You went to your brother's room and opened his walk-in closet. You went to the right corner of the room and knocked on the wall twice. The wall slided to its left and revealed another pathway. The pathway is made up of rocks, even the floor. You stepped into the new pathway and the lights lit up automatically. You continued walking until you reached the end and typed in the passcode by pushing a few bricks in and there was a low rumble before the wall opened up just to reveal another room. You walked a few steps in but stopped. "Awake Serri." You commanded.

 

"Passcode?" A female machine voice asked.

 

"Demon slayer." You said.

 

"Welcome back Mistress." The voice said.

 

"Open the training room." You instructed a door opened on the wall. You went to the door and turned the knob. It opened easily and you went in. You went to the punching bag and started taking your frustration out on it.

 

*I have not set foot in this place for five years. I cannot believe I am here again. I do not want my position in SM. All I want is to live a normal live.*

 

After a few hours, Serri disturbed your training. "Mistress, there is someone outside your house." Serri said and you stopped. You went to the television on the wall and it lit up. The screen shows Teen Top minus L.Joe standing there.

 

*What are they doing here?*

 

"Serri, close up the place." You said and went out of the place and to the living room. Serri will shut down herself after you leave the room. Serri was built by your brother and you. You went to the front door and opened it.

 

"Annyeong oppas!" You smiled.

 

"Woah! How did you know we were standing here?" Chunji asked.

 

"Just have the feeling someone is at my door." You smoothly lied.

 

*Damn girl, you are returning to your old self, lying at everything to everyone except your brother.* You mentally scolded yourself.

 

"What is it? Come on in." You invited them in and they sat on your couch.

 

"We don't know how to break it to you and we know we do not have the right to interfere but we have decided that you deserve to know. It does concern you, after all." CAP told you.

 

"What is it?" You do not like the way he is describing the situation. It just does not seem right.

 

"Did Byunghun met up with you last night?" CAP asked and you shook your head.

 

"We found this on Byunghun. We were together earlier and he dropped this unknowingly." He passed you a half-used lip gloss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter