I like her

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'll love-- Jevice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UqX9pVD_iU

 

D.O. was humming to a song while making the pancake mixture. He added in fresh blueberries and poured the mixture on a frying pan.

"Morning Kyungsoo." A sleepy Baekhyun came into the kitchen and poured himself a cup of milk.

"Morning hyung." D.O. greeted Baekhyun, concentrating on his cooking. He made some for Baekhyun and place the pancakes in front of him.

"Gomawo." Baekhyun muttered as he poured the maple syrup onto his pancake. He stabbed the food with his fork before placing it in his mouth.

"Hyung, do you like Youngil?" D.O. broke the silence while he was still making his pancake. Surprised by the question, Baekhyun started choking on his breakfast.

"Mwoh?" Baekhyun managed to say after he recovered.

"You do, don't you? It's kind of obvious that both of us likes her. I mean, who wouldn't?" D.O. off the fire and finally looked at Baekhyun.

"Kyungsoo.."

"I like her a lot. I liked her since the first day I met her. She is a special person, I can tell. Knowing that she's our leader doesn't change the way I feel for her. In fact , she makes me fall in love with her more. She is one of a kind."

"I like her too." Baekhyun said with confidence.

"I don't want to fight with you but I will not give her up."

"Then let's us fight fair and square." Baekhyun held his hand out.

"Deal. Maybe the best man win." D.O. s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter